Check your account email address ×

Trump has destroyed my Ordered FSCE View

f7ben

After Trump announced that US troops would be pulled out of Syria, the President was quickly criticized by leaders on both the left and the right for breaking with the longstanding American tradition of remaining in Middle Eastern countries indefinitely.

Trump drew ire from both sides of the aisle for his "careless and reckless" disregard for the beloved American custom of meddling overseas without a congressional declaration of war and then hanging around for another few decades.

• Like 1

Within months of the first rebel groups assembling the US had sanctioned Assad and his staff and frozen Syrian assets and started funding rebel groups

How fucking dumb does a person have to be to claim the US didnt start this war

Fucking stupid bastard

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

MArk, do you NOT believe that the market tanking is due to Trump? 

Tell me what Trump did that tanked the market you low IQ brain dead fucking racist piece of filth?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Tell me what Trump did that tanked the market you low IQ brain dead fucking racist piece of filth?

He came out too hard for the tariffs, took on too many fronts, started too many fights. Took on too much, too fast, and boasted about it. 

The economy was humming along, and the feds raised the interest rates, which in combination with Trump's ego...............fueled the market disaster. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump gives an incoherent and inconsistent message that lacks any form of congruency whatsoever. He’s a fucking train wreck. That’s just a start. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

He came out too hard for the tariffs, took on too many fronts, started too many fights. Took on too much, too fast, and boasted about it. 

The economy was humming along, and the feds raised the interest rates, which in combination with Trump's ego...............fueled the market disaster. 

The trade war has been going on well before this tanking.......the fed certainly is not helping. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump gives an incoherent and inconsistent message that lacks any form of congruency whatsoever. He’s a fucking train wreck. That’s just a start. 

So market valuation is based on presidential ramblings and not real tangible asset ??????

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s find out as the weeks unfold and trump’s message becomes even more reactionary. 

You werent saying this while the market was heading from 17k to 26k .......seems a bit hackish to me 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So market valuation is based on presidential ramblings and not real tangible asset ??????

YES!!! I've posted several times over the years, that the one thing I hate about the market, is that if someone like Bill GAtes farts wrong, the market reacts badly. 

There was no LEGITIMATE Reason for the market to tank.

THE GDP was OVER 4.1% !!! That was the highest it's been for years. Everything was going great. 

SOMETHING KILLED the market. I say it was Trump fighting with the Chinese over the tariffs. He ALWAYS has to prove his SUPERIORITY. I think this time it backfired with China. 

Trump is taking on too many battles, like trying to stomp out brush fires all around him.  He can't help it, it's WHO HE IS. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

YES!!! I've posted several times over the years, that the one thing I hate about the market, is that if someone like Bill GAtes farts wrong, the market reacts badly. 

There was no LEGITIMATE Reason for the market to tank.

THE GDP was OVER 4.1% !!! That was the highest it's been for years. Everything was going great. 

SOMETHING KILLED the market. I say it was Trump fighting with the Chinese over the tariffs. He ALWAYS has to prove his SUPERIORITY. I think this time it backfired with China. 

Trump is taking on too many battles, like trying to stomp out brush fires all around him.  He can't help it, it's WHO HE IS. 

The tariff battle is the right move and now is the time to do it.....from a position of strength. Globalists have their hand in tanking the markets and this is done to weaken Trumps position

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You werent saying this while the market was heading from 17k to 26k .......seems a bit hackish to me 

I’ve been against trump’s economic policies from the beginning. The yuge tax cut did nothing but create a drug binge. He and the GOP not only sold all the belongings in the house to pay for the binge, the house is gone too. Did I take advantage of the bump? Sure. But I also knew that it was temporary. A debt based economy isn’t sustainable. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The tariff battle is the right move and now is the time to do it.....from a position of strength. Globalists have their hand in tanking the markets and this is done to weaken Trumps position

Wtf are you talking about? America creates and continues to create its own issues. Globalists... :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yeah, it's a position of strength: Economy is now slowing down.

The Stock Market has crashed.

Syria pullout/Mattis is serious trouble

Government SHUTDOWN over his wall terminology that he BOASTED about.

Yeah, that's a position of power!!! LMAO!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

^^^This^^^^ :news: 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve been against trump’s economic policies from the beginning. The yuge tax cut did nothing but create a drug binge. He and the GOP not only sold all the belongings in the house to pay for the binge, the house is gone too. Did I take advantage of the bump? Sure. But I also knew that it was temporary. A debt based economy isn’t sustainable. 

You are a hack and a dumb fuck shitforbrains, the worst of combinations :finger2: oh and a liar 

Edited by Momorider

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol: debt based like 4 trillion dollars in QE ......sweet fuck kill yourself

Trump has created more real demand in his first 2 months of office than Obama did in 8 years