Check your account email address ×

Clintons "reddit" issue gaining major traction, evidence very damning

Rod

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Excellent post.  I've noticed the responses are based on personal opinion and frustration.  I imagine many on here are frustrated the facts of the persistent witch hunts fail to result in a conviction that supports their opinion.  Of course - their opinions are not subject to change based on the info - so the answer is to blame everyone else.  Seems reasonable :lol: 

It just goes to show you how easily led these right wing morons are. Like I stated post up the convictions....she has been under scrutiny for dozens of years, accused od everything but no indictments or convictions. Their idiotic republican party investigated her for Benghazi 7 friggin times, e-mails countless times that cost txpayers millions of dollars...and now the Clinton Foundation. NO CONVICTIONS....you fuckin idiots call yourselves conservatives?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It just goes to show you how easily led these right wing morons are. Like I stated post up the convictions....she has been under scrutiny for dozens of years, accused od everything but no indictments or convictions. Their idiotic republican party investigated her for Benghazi 7 friggin times, e-mails countless times that cost txpayers millions of dollars...and now the Clinton Foundation. NO CONVICTIONS....you fuckin idiots call yourselves conservatives?

Explain why the DOJ won't do anything when the FBI recommended an investigation.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Honest question for MC and sno.   If Hillary was charged and found or pled guilty to the same crime David Petraeous was would you still vote for her?

Just now, racer254 said:

Explain why the DOJ won't do anything when the FBI recommended an investigation.

How come the FBI didn't indict her and are on record it want even close? :news:

Show us the results :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Honest question for MC and sno.   If Hillary was charged and found or pled guilty to the same crime David Petraeous was would you still vote for her?

Moot question. If she was found guilty Sanders would be the candidate

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Straight from the horses mouth.  You and many others on here are wrapped up in right wing spin and completely ignore the facts. Comes and the FBI recommend to the DOJ that no charges are appropriate.  :news:

I really do feel sorry for you and many others on here as you are being played like fools. :bc: 

Good morning. I’m here to give you an update on the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail system during her time as Secretary of State.

After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision. What I would like to do today is tell you three things: what we did; what we found; and what we are recommending to the Department of Justice.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system 

Edited by SnowRider

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Moot question. If she was found guilty Sanders would be the candidate

You think she would drop out or be forced to drop out? :lmao:

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Straight from the horses mouth.  You and many others on here are wrapped up in right wing spin and completely ignore the facts. Comes and the FBI recommend to the DOJ that no charges are appropriate.  :news:

I really do feel sorry for you and many others on here as you are being played like fools. :bc: 

Good morning. I’m here to give you an update on the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail system during her time as Secretary of State.

After a tremendous amount of work over the last year, the FBI is completing its investigation and referring the case to the Department of Justice for a prosecutive decision. What I would like to do today is tell you three things: what we did; what we found; and what we are recommending to the Department of Justice.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system 

Did the DOJ block the FBI or not?  :news:

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Did the DOJ block the FBI or not?  :news:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

David Petraeus ring a bell?

Are you still getting paid to post here?

Did the DOJ block the FBI as you claimed?  :news:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yes, go look it up.

I did.  Directly from the FBI press conference.....can you tell me what you see.... :news:

Apparently beavis you didn't.

Justice Dept. denied FBI requests to investigate Clinton Foundation

The Obama administration rejected requests from three FBI field offices that wanted to open public corruption probes of the Clinton Foundation, according to a report that added to headaches for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Alerted by banks to suspicious transactions, the FBI wanted to investigate conflicts of interest involving foreign donors to the foundation while Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state. But the Justice Department put the kibosh on the it, CNN reported.

The report added to questions about the blurred line between the activity at the Clinton Foundation and the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure, which included email made public earlier this week that showed foundation donors getting special treatment at the agency.

Edited by racer254