Check your account email address ×

Inaugural Committee....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Madame President ..........

Try harder next time DNC morons and maybe we wont have a Trump in office. 

He still blames the voters for not choosing the way they were told to by the media.  There is still absolutely no self awareness at all within the DNC.  Smh.

I’d bet they pull the same fuckery propping up the candidate they want again in 2020.  Tools will obey orders.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You got the leader the Russians wanted. Just bow down to Putin and accept it. 

Yah :lol: all because of a couple hundred thousand worth of facebook ads ......kill yourself you half man barbie hands faggot ass cuck 

• Like 1

Imagine....a few click bait ads and BAM!  The POTUS spot!  All this money spent campaigning...all for nothing. What a waste.  Maybe Hillary can drop a 100g on some ads and take the spot?  Does she have 100g?  Pretty dry over at the Clinton Foundation.  :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah :lol: all because of a couple hundred thousand worth of facebook ads ......kill yourself you half man barbie hands faggot ass cuck 

Non voting, fence sitting, self electrocuting , dumb piece of shit.  Die in a fire you set yourself. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Pull your head out of your ass and keep up with current events :lmao: I realize reality isn’t as exciting as conspiracy theories you subscribe to.....but at least make an attempt not to mimic @jtssrx

:lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What?  He didn’t vote?  What a little bitch. 

Little? I'm 6'5 and 210 as of this morning. I would tear your faggot head off and shit in your open gape hole before you could blow your rape whistle :lol: fucking faggot 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Imagine....a few click bait ads and BAM!  The POTUS spot!  All this money spent campaigning...all for nothing. What a waste.  Maybe Hillary can drop a 100g on some ads and take the spot?  Does she have 100g?  Pretty dry over at the Clinton Foundation.  :lol: 

Imagine a man named Zampedo. A man (if you don’t mind using that word loosely) so stupid that he doesn’t realize his own ownage. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Little? I'm 6'5 and 210 as of this morning. I would tear your faggot head off and shit in your open gape hole before you could blow your rape whistle :lol: fucking faggot 

Your heart would explode at the thought of that level of activity. Trump is your President because you are too stupid he fucked you over 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your heart would explode at the thought of that level of activity. Trump is your President because you are too stupid he fucked you over 

Holy shit.  You got so frightened that you fucked up the whole last part of this beta post.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Imagine a man named Zampedo. A man (if you don’t mind using that word loosely) so stupid that he doesn’t realize his own ownage. 

Poll?

You win...I leave.  I win, you leave..and take Greg the molester with you.

Oh, you’d smoke the pole alright Zampedo. 

Why do you and Greg the molester keep dancing around the challenge?  Are you not sure of yourselves?  Are you nothing but weak and stupid liars?  Why do liberals shun away from democracy?

You keep begging for the pole like and you will be mistaken for 550. 

Not begging.  Just asking you two losing betas to put your "facts" to the test.  It's not that hard really.  Unless you know you are lying.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Not begging.  Just asking you two losing betas to put your "facts" to the test.  It's not that hard really.  Unless you know you are lying.

I’m sure your pole can’t get hard with chemical help. That’s why you spend all day here. Can’t afford the pills, can’t get hard without your pedo friends and your shared spank bank.