Check your account email address ×

Now officially a Cam Newton fan

Wildcat

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont support our government or our military and this country is a force for evil in the world and has been for a while. Why would I stand for an anthem

You should leave then.  No one is forcing you to stay 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's still disrespectful 

At least they were standing. Kap looks like a fucking dork sitting there while everyone else is standing.

15 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You should leave then.  No one is forcing you to stay 

nobody is forcing me to leave either .....why the fuck would I leave to go somewhere else. The US has infected most of the world with its evil reach

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Idgaf if they protest, just do it on your own time.  The National Anthem isn't that time 

Funny thing is these guys have a microphone in their face every day. Plenty of chances to speak up.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: yes rows

The point is he is only giving 2 shits after he was benched. Was raised by white people. No fucking excuse for not standing as someone who is getting paid that much. As a fan i dont care if you dont but not someone who makes that much $ and represents the organization. Fuck no

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

The point is he is only giving 2 shits after he was benched. Was raised by white people. No fucking excuse for not standing as someone who is getting paid that much. As a fan i dont care if you dont but not someone who makes that much $ and represents the organization. Fuck no

I honestly think he is a fucking moron....but in the end if it gets red neck fake patriots panties in a bunch im all for it :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I honestly think he is a fucking moron....but in the end if it gets red neck fake patriots panties in a bunch im all for it :lol:

And I love it because it gets the fake Iron Range/Hoosier do nothing revolutionaries to say stupid shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

nobody is forcing me to leave either .....why the fuck would I leave to go somewhere else. The US has infected most of the world with its evil reach

You aren't leaving because there's no better place for you to go, eagle beak 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Funny thing is these guys have a microphone in their face every day. Plenty of chances to speak up.

Only reason Krapperneck started his BS during the National Anthem is because he's a washed up has been and the press doesn't interview has beens who sit the bench.