Check your account email address ×

Migrant caravan demands $ 50 k each and we will go home

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

trump must never be criticized.  he is the god among politicans.  ignore the constant boast and lies-  he is clearly someone that should be looked up to.  

If you say so.  :lol:  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes.  Wall, technical solutions.  Polling shows that a majority of Americans want border security, he is trying to provide it but Schumer and Pelosi are more interested in playing politics.  Interventionism is a whole different topic imo, and we can argue whether our foreign policy has caused more problems than its solved.  I get that.    I’ll get called a new con by some, but I feel many in our country have forgotten the lessons of ww2.  Its important that we remain the biggest swinging dick in the world with countries like Iran, Russia and China always looking to gain advantage.  Imo.  :bc: 

I think people want a secure border. That’s a given, but I think we just miss how to get there. I think it starts with stopping why they need to come. I get they will want to come, but there is a point where they feel they need to come. We stop that, we fix the border. I’m not a big fan of the physical barrier itself. Just too beatable. But tech, surveillance, etc I’m all for.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think people want a secure border. That’s a given, but I think we just miss how to get there. I think it starts with stopping why they need to come. I get they will want to come, but there is a point where they feel they need to come. We stop that, we fix the border. I’m not a big fan of the physical barrier itself. Just too beatable. But tech, surveillance, etc I’m all for.

Good luck having that debate.

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

WE don't have to fix the why on their side , we can fix it on our side? If no one hires them , them will stop coming. 

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

WE don't have to fix the why on their side , we can fix it on our side? If no one hires them , them will stop coming. 

Sure but it behooves us to do something considering the fuckery we have committed down there over the decades. 

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we must have a wall,  a tremendous beautiful wall.  the greatest wall ever build in the history of walls.

Exactly and if you bring up US fuckery in Central America half the people here and next door look at you like you're making shit up.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

The fix is to 

A. Quit deposing their governments and installing dictators

B. Quit manipulating and devaluing their currencies to steal their resources

C. Quit empowering brutal cartels through the fucking idiotic war on drugs

This has all been stated and studied and commented on ad nauseam yet here your dumbfuck ass is claiming we dont have an answer....kill yourself you retarded fuck

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and if you bring up US fuckery in Central America half the people here and next door look at you like you're making shit up.

well since they are so well informed they believe we haven't created the issues in CA these people are trying to get away from.  

• Like 1