Check your account email address ×

Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson says ‘nobody got hurt’ in New York and Minnesota attacks that injured dozens

Highmark

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No bombings in Chicago. Shit like that only happens in Shitholes!

Why bother with a bomb when you can simply shoot people and it is ignored by the likes of you and the rest of the scum in shitcago.

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Why bother with a bomb when you can simply shoot people and it is ignored by the likes of you and the rest of the scum in shitcago.

What have I ignored? I dont go where the shootings are and therefore I dont get shot. Its a pretty easy concept. Unless you are a mindless idiot like... well like yourself... :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

What have I ignored? I dont go where the shootings are and therefore I dont get shot. Its a pretty easy concept. Unless you are a mindless idiot like... well like yourself... :bc:

That's because you're a Hoosier faggot.

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's because you're a Hoosier faggot.

I work in the city, hoss... I know that boggles your mind that I live in another state but look at a map sometime and it might make sense. The Chicago city limit is 25 minutes from where I live. And in 46 years I have not been shot... :bc:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have had guns pulled on me a few times in my life... But the only time I was actually shot at was in michigan... Just south of traverse city. Whilst snowmobiling... What a shithole... :lol:

Michiganders don't like knowitall loudmouth Hoosier/Chicago queers...sorry. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I work in the city, hoss... I know that boggles your mind that I live in another state but look at a map sometime and it might make sense. The Chicago city limit is 25 minutes from where I live. And in 46 years I have not been shot... :bc:

Like I give a fuck and was being serious.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Ya, great solution. Just avoid it. What a fucking joke idiots that live there amongst the retards shooting ten people a day. Might as well move to a gated community in Nigeria. You are part of the problem with that area, simply place a gun under your pillow and hids.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Ya, great solution. Just avoid it. What a fucking joke idiots that live there amongst the retards shooting ten people a day. Might as well move to a gated community in Nigeria. You are part of the problem with that area, simply place a gun under your pillow and hids.

Wahhhh!