Check your account email address ×

I got triggered....literally

f7ben

Anyone ever heard of ASMR.....its a long story but last night while driving I end up watching a few minutes of some chick whispering into a mic and making weird sounds with a hair brush etc. 

Well next thing you know my fucking scalp is tingling and I've got pins and needles all over my body.

Shit weirded me out. I'm not typing out the story on my phone of how I ended up watching this shit but I actually though ASMR was the chicks name or something in the vid :lol:

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fucks wrong with you retards ? 

We’re intolerant.  I KNOW!  BennyTooMany???  Intolerant?  No whey!   :lmao:

Also, negative triggers can be indicator of underlying psychotic disorders but many have their own little “pet peeves” that annoy them.

#1 “ASMR” for almost everybody is a baby crying.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody eating loudly, rustling a chip bag, slurping through a straw or pouring a drink (especially on tv) can send me into fits.  Seriously.

You need a fucking hobby. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rustle that bag of fucking Ruffles once too many times while you slurp that Dr. Pepper in front of me and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Wasn’t referring to you. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’re intolerant.  I KNOW!  BennyTooMany???  Intolerant?  No whey!   :lmao:

Also, ASMR negative triggers can be indicator of underlying psychotic disorders but many have their own little “pet peeves” that annoy them.

#1 “ASMR” for almost everybody is a baby crying.

I didn't know there was some technical , official title for that . I've always called what happens when there is a screaming baby next to me in a restaurant  ' a fit of fucking rage '  :bc:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Retards gonna retard. :bc: 

Only time my scalp tingles , I get pins and needles and all of that is towards the end of an epic rated x lesbian scene . These guy's , I duuno   :bc:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Rustle that bag of fucking Ruffles once too many times while you slurp that Dr. Pepper in front of me and see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

We were going to snox way back when , 5 of us in the cab , overloaded trailer on the back , 85 on the NY thruway , ect ect and I had to fire the bag of chips that was getting handed around RTF out the drivers side window :lol:   :bc:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You need a fucking hobby. :lol:

:lol: a restaurant goer isn’t it!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wasn’t referring to you. :lol:  

It’s ok.  I’m nutz too!  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I didn't know there was some technical , official title for that . I've always called what happens when there is a screaming baby next to me in a restaurant  ' a fit of fucking rage '  :bc:

Only time my scalp tingles , I get pins and needles and all of that is towards the end of an epic rated x lesbian scene . These guy's , I duuno   :bc:

It used to be called something else.  I can’t remember what it was though.  It’s almoat a Pavlov’s dog scenario but ingrained at birth.  It’s sharp adrenaline spikes from little annoyances.  

BTW, I think what you described at the end is called an “orgasm”.  Google it.  Lolololo

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We were going to snox way back when , 5 of us in the cab , overloaded trailer on the back , 85 on the NY thruway , ect ect and I had to fire the bag of chips that was getting handed around RTF out the drivers side window :lol:   :bc:

It’s more common than people realize.  Like I stated, most call them “pet peeves”.....before they kill their family and friends.  :lol: