Check your account email address ×

f7ben

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

The man has been under massive stress his whole life, but yeah dude.... it's KARMA!!!!!111 (at 73) :lol:

It probably is stressful lying , cheating and defrauding the american public at every step. A life dedicated to the destruction of others liberty is no small task

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It probably is stressful lying , cheating and defrauding the american public at every step. A life dedicated to the destruction of others liberty is no small task

But yeah... it's Karma!

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whatever you say Peacetime .....you and I have taken the same action in our life. "Ready if asked" ......you seem to take pride in it

You ain't ready for shit, never have or never will.

I put myself out there for 16 years.

You're an overblown loudmouth on a web site..... "ready if asked". What will you do.... help round up volunteers to slit in your name?

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

You ain't ready for shit, never have or never will.

I put myself out there for 16 years.

You're an overblown loudmouth on a web site..... "ready if asked". What will you do.... help round up volunteers to slit in your name?

Maybe I'll do some pushups for 16 years and wait by the mailbox for my government cheese while proudly wearing my self-service on my sleeve!!!!!!111

That was quite the little queef you let out there Rambo :lol:

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe I'll do some pushups for 16 years and wait by the mailbox for my government cheese while proudly wearing my self-service on my sleeve!!!!!!111

That was quite the little queef you let out there Rambo :lol:

Will always be more than you bub.... always.

You can rationalize your fear, we all understand.

You? Continue to impress no one on the net.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Who in the fuck do you think you're impressing MoeMoe? 😆😆

Just now, Snake said:

You're like the fat ass fireman that never saw a real fire during his tenure and his biggest accomplishment was cooking chili at the firehall. That doesnt stop you from loading your car with bumper stickers and your jacket with patches and proudly taking the fireman discount on your grandslam at Denny's and basking in the adulation of hero worshipping public screaming "thank you for your service" even though they are unaware all you ever did was make chili!!1

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

So he can have his throat slit?

Whether you like the military, and intelligence agencies or not there are still men and women that dedicated their life to defending and expanding American democracy, and while those ideals and there execution aren't always perfect they're rooted in the idea of doing good.

I think you should change you're "throat slit" mantra to something real such as :"I'm going to show Hayden by bashing him at FreedomSledder.com!!!!!!"  :thumbsup:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Whether you like the military, and intelligence agencies or not there are still men and women that dedicated their life to defending and expanding American democracy, and while those ideals and there execution aren't always perfect they're rooted in the idea of doing good.

I think you should change you're "throat slit" mantra to something real such as :"I'm going to show Hayden by bashing him at FreedomSledder.com!!!!!!"  :thumbsup:

No...I prefer throat slit although motos wall would work also!!

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who in the fuck do you think you're impressing MoeMoe? 😆😆

Looks like he made an impression on you. 

20 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince gets it.  It figures Smales has had his nose up Bens asscrack and thinks its perfectly legit to condemn this guy without any proof, or acknowledgement of the accomplishments required to hold such a position...along with some of his other astute and mature observations, such as all cops are rotten and should be killed.  Yeah let’s hop on that bandwagon!   Great world view

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...I prefer throat slit although motos wall would work also!!

The problem however, is you two would be the first one put up against any wall....

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like he made an impression on you. 

Vince gets it.  It figures Smales has had his nose up Bens asscrack and thinks its perfectly legit to condemn this guy without any proof, or acknowledgement of the accomplishments required to hold such a position...along with some of his other astute and mature observations, such as all cops are rotten and should be killed.  Yeah let’s hop on that bandwagon!   Great world view

The problem however, is you two would be the first one put up against any wall....

I actually like the fact that you came over here with your tail between your legs and have a hard on for me Mark....I missed our stimulating interactions not to mention little MoeMoe loves you riding shotgun on his mushroom cap! 😂😂👍🏿👍🏿

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

BTW Mr. World View let's hear yours....nah...never mind...I already know what it is and all it has gotten us is trillions wasted and hundreds of thousands of lives flushed down the shitter. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I actually like the fact that you came over here with your tail between your legs and have a hard on for me Mark....I missed our stimulating interactions not to mention little MoeMoe loves you riding shotgun on his mushroom cap! 😂😂👍🏿👍🏿

Tail between my legs.  :lol:  wow.  :lol:  I explained my attitude about you several times, it’s essentially shoving your bullshit right back in your face.  I’ve taken the attitude that there isn’t much point in even trying to get along with someone like you and a few others.  You run around all day long 7 days a week, inserting yourself in discussions you aren’t  a part of and let the insults fly.  Just throwing it right back in your face little Pepito.....you like dead cops?  You happy General Hayden had a stroke?  In your zeal to be a dink I must have missed it.  :lol:  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW Mr. World View let's hear yours....nah...never mind...I already know what it is and all it has gotten us is trillions wasted and hundreds of thousands of lives flushed down the shitter. 

Triggered

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Tail between my legs.  :lol:  wow.  :lol:  I explained my attitude about you several times, it’s essentially shoving your bullshit right back in your face.  I’ve taken the attitude that there isn’t much point in even trying to get along with someone like you and a few others.  You run around all day long 7 days a week, inserting yourself in discussions you aren’t  a part of and let the insults fly.  Just throwing it right back in your face little Pepito.....you like dead cops?  You happy General Hayden had a stroke?  In your zeal to be a dink I must have missed it.  :lol:  

You do the same thing Mark....not my fault you bumble around with zero self awareness and an " it's everybody else's fault" attitude.

On 11/24/2018 at 8:25 AM, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-cia-nsa-head-michael-hayden-suffers-stroke-214530097.html

Maybe the hole that the lies come out of is crippled now.....piece of shit

Real Karma would have been is Donald Trump had developed painful bone spurs after his Dad paid off his Dr for the fake diagnosis. 

74 year old suffering a stroke is fuck all.