Check your account email address ×

Who's theme song is this ?

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Old punk Metallica is better than new Metallica. They havent been good for a long time.

No recent bands are even close to pre- hair  Metallica.   I’m always surprised at how many albums a lot of these 80- 90 bands churned out after I stopped listening to them.    

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

No recent bands are even close to pre- hair  Metallica.   I’m always surprised at how many albums a lot of these 80- 90 bands churned out after I stopped listening to them.    

Alot of them are still playing and putting out albums but you never hear about them cuz nobody plays it. 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of them are still playing and putting out albums but you never hear about them cuz nobody plays it. 

They say when a person hits their 30’. They stop actively searching out new music.   I guess by then you have heard enough. :dunno:

is buying album even a thing anymore?  

I remember when my daughter was in high school. I hooked up this 12 disc exchanger  in her truck. She laughed at me. No one buys CDs anymore, Dad. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They say when a person hits their 30’. They stop actively searching out new music.   I guess by then you have heard enough. :dunno:

I remember when my daughter was in high school. I hooked up this 12 disc exchanger  in her truck. She laughed at me. No one buys CDs anymore, Dad. 

Well she is right, everything is electronic download now. My wife was just clearing out a bunch of old crap and asked me about all of my cd's i said "Hell now save that shit!" But I will probably never play them again. I have a cd player in my truck that I have had for 4 years and have never played a cd. I have my play lists on my phone and bluetooth to the truck.  :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well she is right, everything is electronic download now. My wife was just clearing out a bunch of old crap and asked me about all of my cd's i said "Hell now save that shit!" But I will probably never play them again. I have a cd player in my truck that I have had for 4 years and have never played a cd. I have my play lists on my phone and bluetooth to the truck.  :dunno:

Bought my sales truck in 14 . Hasn't had a cd in it yet.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I still listen to cds in my old car , but that is about it.  Wife’s car will memorize a CD, so I put a few on her cars juke box. 

I remember having the big. Old stereo setup, with 4 foot speakers.  Christ you would never know the difference with the little Bose box we have. Not mention any song or artist right at your fingertips. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I still buy CDs. Burn onto computer and on the hard drives in the cars then just stack it.

Fuck digital downloads.  I wanna see my music.

Also, been picking up albums.

Album sales are going back up. 

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I still buy CDs. Burn onto computer and on the hard drives in the cars then just stack it.

Fuck digital downloads.  I wanna see my music.

Also, been picking up albums.

Thats something I wish I would have kept. A buddy of mine has a pretty epic collection and he still plays them. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats something I wish I would have kept. A buddy of mine has a pretty epic collection and he still plays them. 

Ive got a couple hundred in the basement. Havn't even looked at them in yrs.

19 hours ago, Cold War said:

spotify premium FTW.  15/mo for 6 users and all the music of all the genres I want.  Haven't bought a cd in 10 years or paid to download a song in prob 2.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spotify premium FTW.  15/mo for 6 users and all the music of all the genres I want.  Haven't bought a cd in 10 years or paid to download a song in prob 2.  

I wouldn’t even know where to buy a cd anymore.  We had Harmony houses, Record town,  and the mail order 10 CDs for a penny.    All gone?