Check your account email address ×

Serving Time, And Fighting California Wildfires For $2 A Day

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Too dangerous to be released into society but not too dangerous to work for the state at $2 a day?

can't afford good defence don't do the crime . 

prisons arecfullnofcnon violent offenders, most work houses in MN don't even have fences 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i honestly think all inmates should have to do some public serve work and this would be included in there.  there is zero reason we are paying big bucks to state employees for a lot of jobs that could easily be done by low risk inmates.  unfortunately you can't just not punish these people where would the consequences for actions be then,  you either hurt them in the pocket or take away their normal life which has been the case for as long as the justice systems been in place in this country.  

So job training programs would be better than prison for some? I agree. Prison should be for violent offenders and white collar jag offs who steal peoples life savings. Problem is even with working and being trained in prison many of them cant get jobs once they get out because of their criminal record. Which kinda brings them back to crime to make ends meet. 

Illinois has a community service program for DUI and other beat off offenders where one day a week or month you have to report to go clean up the side of the highway or some shit. I dont have a problem with that because i bet some of those jag offs threw the garbage out the window in the first place. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So job training programs would be better than prison for some? I agree. Prison should be for violent offenders and white collar jag offs who steal peoples life savings. Problem is even with working and being trained in prison many of them cant get jobs once they get out because of their criminal record. Which kinda brings them back to crime to make ends meet. 

Illinois has a community service program for DUI and other beat off offenders where one day a week or month you have to report to go clean up the side of the highway or some shit. I dont have a problem with that because i bet some of those jag offs threw the garbage out the window in the first place. 

i think more companies are starting to realize(even before this super tight labor market) that certain groups of convicts actually can make decent employees.  there is no reason that once out that these people are not being hired by some of the agencies fighting these fires and being paid the market wages as they are experienced.  

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

can't afford good defence don't do the crime . 

prisons arecfullnofcnon violent offenders, most work houses in MN don't even have fences 

Now you shut the fuck up Tyrone Biggums.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

guess they should if thought if that before the string of bad life choices 

Obviously you have made a lot of bad life choices but haven’t been caught you drug addled fuckhead.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

not surprised you are on the drippy cunt side of another issue 

You arent smart enough to debate these issues so why dont you go buy some crack and lay under a bridge somewhere? :bc: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

go fuck your self and get to work so you can afford to buy your kid a decent sled 

Wow....poor crackhead EZ Glider has to go this route because he is just too dumb..so sad.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

his days are past and again still doing fine . no excuses just hard work . any ass hole can do it if they want 

Bring my daughter into a discussion again and I’ll drive to Minnesota and smash your Swiss cheese head in.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow....poor crackhead EZ Glider has to go this route because he is just too dumb..so sad.

just a,reality to bad it is a tough but to swallow .what time is it in your town ? almost 9 what are you doing again.  go to work 

• Like 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

just a,reality to bad it is a tough but to swallow .what time is it in your town ? almost 9 what are you doing again.  go to work 

I’m at work and my daughter is doing just fine so STFU crackhead.