Check your account email address ×

disguised voters....

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just skimmed through it quickly...i didnt see anything debunking the dems registering dead people.

Oh for fucks  sake Dave I know you want to argue with Slinger but use your head. It's a non issue in this country.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

I just skimmed through it quickly...i didnt see anything debunking the dems registering dead people.

Lmfao. You and racer are so fucking lost on these topics. Hey, maybe dead people are disguising themselves and voting multiple times!!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lmfao. You and racer are so fucking lost on these topics. Hey, maybe dead people are disguising themselves and voting multiple times!!

Registered voters that were dead....i said nothing about the disguised ones.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Of course we are going to have registered voters that are dead. The disguised voters is even more comical 

Do you realize that if we wanted your thoughts on any of these topics we could just go read the latest statement put out by the dem leadership.  That's why no one discusses topics with you. 

7 hours ago, racer254 said:

Do you realize that if we wanted your thoughts on any of these topics we could just go read the latest statement put out by the dem leadership.  That's why no one discusses topics with you. 

What's this we stuff....do you realize that you are one of the most simple minded posters here? 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's this we stuff....do you realize that you are one of the most simple minded posters here? 

I don't have to go very deep, intellectually, to show how hypocritical and delusional most democrats are on this site.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I don't have to go very deep, intellectually, to show how hypocritical and delusional most democrats are on this site.

Good thing because you are most definitely playing in the shallow end of the pool at all times.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I love when people underestimate others.  Thanks

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

actually I think he overestimated you a bit. You’re in the baby pool. 

Haha...I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.😂