Check your account email address ×

Where's President Wanker?

Let me preface by saying fuck Trump for not going. Second, look at all these plastic patriot fucking libs in here pretending like they give a fuck about soldiers. It’s really comical. Not one of you does. The fact you are pretending to give a shit just to hit Trump makes you worse in vet’s eyes than the pussy who couldn’t manage to get to that cemetery. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let me preface by saying fuck Trump for not going. Second, look at all these plastic patriot fucking libs in here pretending like they give a fuck about soldiers. It’s really comical. Not one of you does. The fact you are pretending to give a shit just to hit Trump makes you worse in vet’s eyes than the pussy who couldn’t manage to get to that cemetery. 

This’ll do.

Except Idgaf if he went or not.

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d like to know what all these outraged faggot ass mainecat types did for Veterans Day? Not a thing. Probably some weak fucking platitute text message at most. Fuck off with their fake outrage. 

Nothing is politically used and abused as much as soldiers....dead and alive.  It’s the absolute lowest and grossest of our fake outraged, hypocritical and inauthentic society.  

“Oh, yeah....but....thanks for your service (sneer)”  

Yuh...

ABC469A8-1D05-4F99-9822-5F431CD7F942.gif

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’d like to know what all these outraged faggot ass mainecat types did for Veterans Day? Not a thing. Probably some weak fucking platitute text message at most. Fuck off with their fake outrage. 

I see the plastic patriot committee of @Mainecat , @Snoslinger , @bladefever , @revkevsdi Decided to give this a big leaving alone. Talk is cheap you whistle dick cunts. What did you do for Veterans Day? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I see the plastic patriot committee of @Mainecat , @Snoslinger , @bladefever , @revkevsdi Decided to give this a big leaving alone. Talk is cheap you whistle dick cunts. What did you do for Veterans Day? 

I’m right here. Facts are you voted for the chickenhawk and I didn’t. Nothing else needs to be said.

17 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC probably did the same thing I did. Watch the Pats get there asses handed to them by the Titans.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I’m right here. Facts are you voted for the chickenhawk and I didn’t. Nothing else needs to be said.

What did you do for vets day bitch? Nothing. Don’t talk about it, be about it. Plastic patriot, cocktail liberal piece of shit. Vets hate you and your ilk. Remember that. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What did you do for vets day bitch? Nothing. Don’t talk about it, be about it. Plastic patriot, cocktail liberal piece of shit. Vets hate you and your ilk. Remember that. 

Trump voter.....despicable.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My grandfather served for 5 years in the WW2. Lost a brother in Belgium. I give thanks for the task they accomplished fighting in Europe. I just get a kick out of your president " Bone Spurs "

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Of course because the average American is more symbolic than the President. 

Any old excuse to avoid admitting your Orange queen was poor choice. 

9 minutes ago, bladefever said:

My grandfather served for 5 years in the WW2. Lost a brother in Belgium. I give thanks for the task they accomplished fighting in Europe. I just get a kick out of your president " Bone Spurs "

Both of my Uncles saw a lot of action in WW2. One was a POW, one never talked about it. 

Old guy I use to work with got bombed by the US airforce.  Evidently as soon as the bombers got over Europe they let their payloads go so they cold turn around and run home. 

Bone spurs being afraid of the rain isn't a surprise in the least. 

• Like 2