Check your account email address ×

Setting up my XS max

Rod

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

co worker has an XSmax,  wears those stupid airbuds and has the faggot watch 4 on his wrist.  NO wonder he can't find a women.  we always thought he might be a little light in his loafers he proved it with that purchase

I have a buddy here in town that is the same way. Everything Apple = Good. Everything else  =  sucks. I don't care that he likes Apple, but it does get tiring hearing him always brag about it. Nicole tried the new iPad that I got her once and hasn't touched it since. She only uses tablets to surf the web and stream TV and movies. She said the sound and color suck on the iPad compared to the $150 Asus tablet that I got her 2 years ago   :dunno:

co worker has an XSmax,  wears those stupid airbuds and has the faggot watch 4 on his wrist.  NO wonder he can't find a women.  we always thought he might be a little light in his loafers he proved it with that purchase

So toyler buttcucks is gay....who da thunk.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I have a buddy here in town that is the same way. Everything Apple = Good. Everything else  =  sucks. I don't care that he likes Apple, but it does get tiring hearing him always brag about it. Nicole tried the new iPad that I got her once and hasn't touched it since. She only uses tablets to surf the web and stream TV and movies. She said the sound and color suck on the iPad compared to the $150 Asus tablet that I got her 2 years ago   :dunno:

i tried to like the iphone,  bought myself one that the wifes still using but after 6 days i hated it.  i said i'd try it for a week then that day everything didn't work right with it and i got back to my office and swapped back.  i run a samsung tablet  that i use a lot.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i tried to like the iphone,  bought myself one that the wifes still using but after 6 days i hated it.  i said i'd try it for a week then that day everything didn't work right with it and i got back to my office and swapped back.  i run a samsung tablet  that i use a lot.  

You seem like a finicky bastard!

:lol:

I'm all for buying a better mouse trap. It just seems like most Apple products are over priced when comparing  'apples to apples'  to their competitors. Their computers are crazy money compared to a PC with the same specs. I need to play around with the iPad to see if it's as bad as Nicole says. Maybe their are some settings that I can change to make the sound and screen better?

16 hours ago, ckf said:

I'm all for buying a better mouse trap. It just seems like most Apple products are over priced when comparing  'apples to apples'  to their competitors. Their computers are crazy money compared to a PC with the same specs. I need to play around with the iPad to see if it's as bad as Nicole says. Maybe their are some settings that I can change to make the sound and screen better?

when it comes to phones they are the same really as the competition,  tablets and laptops they are far higher.  bought the boy a macbook for college,  daughter will get one for her grad gift as well.  coworker(different one) has ipads, iphones but hated the macbook.