Check your account email address ×

Michigan massive midterm election turnout , highest since 1962

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Everyone came out for the reefers... :bc:

Exactly pot!! What’s funny is the Michigan GOP screwed themselves by not just passing it six months ago. This being on the ballot most likely killed John James and Bill Shuti as most would have stayed home and not voted

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Exactly pot!! What’s funny is the Michigan GOP screwed themselves by not just passing it six months ago. This being on the ballot most likely killed John James and Bill Shuti as most would have stayed home and not voted

GOP is retarded that way. This country needs a bubonic wave to clean up the boomer scum that is dragging us down. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Schuette is just another GOP hack and James wasn't visible enough to unseat a Democrat Incumbent in Michigan. I mean  come on...who do ads like this appeal to other than the people who are going to vote for him anyhow....so phony.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Schuette is as anti cannabis as they come. 

I'm glad he was replaced by a dirty lesbian.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

I meant Dirty Dana, our new AG.

IMG_4377.JPG.f063bb4e4ff59327f69678ed3fb72ca7.JPGI voted for Nessel...had no idea  she was a lesbian....good for her....kind of  making it move right now.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

Shithouse schuete  (r) is a golden spoon fed , lifer politician  that has never ever had a private sector job in his fucking life . He is owned  by the dow chemical company. His female mirror is gov. elect gretchen granholm (d) , that just yesterday  announced her transition team ,  chuck full of  blue cross / blue shield insurance industry hacks ( thanks daddy !) and the stank of the dembankster bernstien shyster family klan members.

Edited by hwytohell

5 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Shithouse schuete  (r) is a golden spoon fed , lifer politician  that has never ever had a private sector job in his fucking life . He is owned  by the dow chemical company. His female mirror is gov. elect gretchen granholm (d) , that just yesterday  announced her transition team ,  chuck full of  blue cross / blue shield insurance industry hacks ( thanks daddy !) and the stank of the dembankster bernstien shyster family klan members.

I have it on good authority that daddy Whitmer likes to puff the cheeba...

• Haha 1

I can only hope that this state is awash in 420 revenue into the tax troughs .  It will be a fucking hoot watching all the uptight communities passing up these dollars , then  with sweaty  dirty hands saying we need that money also. Fuck the Michigan municipal league and the asshole Michigan township association. Scum bag PAC tax grabbers all.

23 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

What?   She wears jean jackets and stocks shelves at target!   :lol2:

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I have it on good authority that daddy Whitmer likes to puff the cheeba...

I can’t believe how uptight some folks are about pot. But you can see by how close the vote was that there’s a lot of them. 

5 hours ago, Edmo said:

I can’t believe how uptight some folks are about pot. But you can see by how close the vote was that there’s a lot of them. 

Pot isn't the problem it's the crime that goes along with it. My brother deals with this bullshit every day in Detroit as a cop

• Like 1

I’m not so sure it is going to be the Woodstock free for all that some are imagining.  

The police are already licking their lips at all the  drug driving arrests they think they are going to make.   How accurate is this drugalizer going to be?   Who determines what an acceptable level of THC  is to drive? 

42 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Pot isn't the problem it's the crime that goes along with it. My brother deals with this bullshit every day in Detroit as a cop

🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure Detroit has bigger problems than the weed and now that’s it legal no worries for your brother Buford!🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m not so sure it is going to be the Woodstock free for all that some are imagining.  

The police are already licking their lips at all the  drug driving arrests they think they are going to make.   How accurate is this drugalizer going to be?   Who determines what an acceptable level of THC  is to drive? 

Have you ever done the pot?

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20181108-143413.png

Well Ted as you would say to those that bitch about The United States....Love Michigan or get the fuck out!! Cultural shithole which is funny since the war monger covered himself in shit to avoid Vietnam. Also his well known habit of pursuing  underage girls back in the day is also quite moral and very cultured.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1