Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hey trail. it is the fact ronny didn't say shit that night. all of a sudden he is maybe in the cross hairs too and he gets some 'advice' and  runs the bullshit. and a few years ago, ronny was getting eyed for the chopping block and cherry went to bat for him and put himself out there for him. it is the optics of bailing on a "friend'. fuck him

Ronny didn't say anything the night it happened, it was the closing remarks like every week by Cherry..... wouldn't be the first time Ron was left shaking his head

 

And not too sure about your ONTARIO PROUD  claim in bold

 

Maclean has been employed even after tight pants took his gig when Rogers got the hockey rights over CBC.  This bullshit from Ontario Proud that we should hate Ron now is fucked up..

 

You want to hate one of the greatest Hockey minds we had in Canada go right ahead that is your choice.....  What he does for kids in Canada and Home town Proud is great I will keep watching and listening to his knowledge 

 

DON MADE HIS CHOICE TO LEAVE ITS THAT SIMPLE

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

much better. these gay homeless man beards are retarded. 

Seems odd that you haven't watched them since 67 yet know how bad they are.....

Posted Images

Has it ever crossed your mind before, Trail, that makes you wonder why no one ever agrees with anything you say or believe, that maybe you're delusional or suffer from some cognitive behavioral shortcomings of some kind?

Just wondering if you have ever been analysed/diagnosed or do you just think the rest of the world is crazy and not you? :dunno:

 

delusional1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would I care if you guys don't like Ron Maclean anymore  :dunno:   I'll continue to like Ron and Don just the same thanks

 

I am guessing Ron hurt your little feelings so now you won't look at him ever agan :lol:  

 

Have you canceled Sportsnet yet?  and maybe switched from Rogers mobile? cable?  boycott everything IRV 

Edited by 1trailmaker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irv, it,s just a discussion, no need to get personnel, and try and hurt anyones feelings. LOL

I would love to see this dismissal go to the courts. Might as well drag it out as long as possible, and put the taxpayers money to some good use, for a change. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cherry to do podcasting from his kitchen,  I hope he doesn't fuck this up and become a RIGHT WING WACKO live every week

 

I really don't see this lasting more than 4 weeks - He has no access to sports clips or anything other than his ramblings - going to be tough 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

and Keefe in

Dubass we need to explain that one but he is one that lead them down this path of no return. Not sure how a new coach will work as they still have no defence or backup goalie

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Cherry to do podcasting from his kitchen,  I hope he doesn't fuck this up and become a RIGHT WING WACKO live every week

 

I really don't see this lasting more than 4 weeks - He has no access to sports clips or anything other than his ramblings - going to be tough 

Right Wing Wacko is his thing so I don’t expect that will change. The podcast won’t last long

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poncho said:

Right Wing Wacko is his thing so I don’t expect that will change. The podcast won’t last long

I meant talk about Trudeau and other LEFT he hates......   Make a deal about getting fired for calling out Brown People

 

That is what I hope he does't do, but hope he continues his rants on Hockey with this strong opinions - love him or hate him we all watched him

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I meant talk about Trudeau and other LEFT he hates......   Make a deal about getting fired for calling out Brown People

 

That is what I hope he does't do, but hope he continues his rants on Hockey with this strong opinions - love him or hate him we all watched him

Well really who doesn't hate the left....haven't you read your numerous quotes.......lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poncho said:

Well really who doesn't hate the left....haven't you read your numerous quotes.......lol

only a ONEWAY would - since 70% vote left most election I think you are incorrect but do show your ONEWAY MYWAY attitude :lol: 

 

Don was wrong about ROBBY FORD he ended up not being the best Mayor, he ended in disgrace crack out drunk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

only a ONEWAY would - since 70% vote left most election I think you are incorrect but do show your ONEWAY MYWAY attitude :lol: 

 

Don was wrong about ROBBY FORD he ended up not being the best Mayor, he ended in disgrace crack out drunk

Go easy son....laid off the dope, you seem very testy tonight...lol  Have an Okeefe

OKeefe.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Go easy son....laid off the dope, you seem very testy tonight...lol  Have an Okeefe

OKeefe.jpg

Thanks for the pint

I tend to not chose the peopke I associate with by who they vote for - but do say bye bye to people that continuously bash people for one thing or another.....

I live in BLUE land so most of my friends here are BLUE ONEWAYs :lol:  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Thanks for the pint

I tend to not chose the peopke I associate with by who they vote for - but do say bye bye to people that continuously bash people for one thing or another.....

I live in BLUE land so most of my friends here are BLUE ONEWAYs :lol:  

 

 

To bad they didn't rub off on you.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

To bad they didn't rub off on you.

:lol:  I will continue to vote on platforms for my entire life - either way  I have a Conservative MP and MPP

Can't wait for the FORDs to go away  - then maybe I can vote for the PC's again like I was going too last election

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  I will continue to vote on platforms for my entire life - either way  I have a Conservative MP and MPP

Can't wait for the FORDs to go away  - then maybe I can vote for the PC's again like I was going too last election

Does it matter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does it matter?

sure does matter, I don't vote for hype and slogans - lies  and just plain horrible person --- combatant politics isn't what I vote for either...

Hence THE FORDS 

 

When I voted for Harris is was for the right reasons - when I voted against Harris it was for the right reasons - when I voted agaisnt Wynne it was for the right reasons 

 

How about you?  PC everytime - never disagree with any policies 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure does matter, I don't vote for hype and slogans - lies  and just plain horrible person --- combatant politics isn't what I vote for either...

Hence THE FORDS 

 

When I voted for Harris is was for the right reasons - when I voted against Harris it was for the right reasons - when I voted agaisnt Wynne it was for the right reasons 

 

How about you?  PC everytime - never disagree with any policies 

I started voting PC's when i demanded to keep more of my own money.  I was a full card carrying libtard when I wasn't paying the bill.

You?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I started voting PC's when i demanded to keep more of my own money.  I was a full card carrying libtard when I wasn't paying the bill.

You?

:lol:  I wold never be a member card carrying ONEWAY for any party 

When the Liberals give a tax break you claim isn't not real - when a PC tells you you have more in your pocket you simply say great thanks 

 

Trudeau has cut more tax in his first year than the previous 20 years - :dunno:  lets here how that isn't true 

Wynne cut business taxes in Ontario more than any previous government - you claim no 

 

I know how easy it is to sell you shit - You now have more in your pocket - so easy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  I wold never be a member card carrying ONEWAY for any party 

When the Liberals give a tax break you claim isn't not real - when a PC tells you you have more in your pocket you simply say great thanks 

 

Trudeau has cut more tax in his first year than the previous 20 years - :dunno:  lets here how that isn't true 

Wynne cut business taxes in Ontario more than any previous government - you claim no 

 

I know how easy it is to sell you shit - You now have more in your pocket - so easy 

Liberals have increased my marginal tax rate from 46% to 54%.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liberals have increased my marginal tax rate from 46% to 54%.

That is why I don't  like the increase for the 1%er which keeps being brought up - 

although marginal isn't the entire story - and your pain of paying taxes isn't any different than anyone else you just think it hurts more..

Taxable Income ($) Interest and Regular Income
0 to 12,069
12,070 to 19,369 15.0
19,370 to 47,630 25.0
47,631 to 95,259 30.5
95,260 to 131,220 36.0
131,221 to 147,667 38.0
147,668 to 157,464 41.0
157,465 to 209,952 42.0
209,953 to 210,371 43.0
210,372 to 314,928 47.0
314,929 and over

48.0

 

 

The FEDS take too much imo 

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing how well this group can play when they like playing for their coach.

Last nights game really showed the skill this team has, when they allowed to use it. I think Keefe is going to let them use the skills that got them to the NHL. Tyson Barrie had a great game, as well as most of the others. You could see the sense of relief on the players faces once the news broke that babblecock was finally gone, and that Keefe was taking over. Best game the Leafs have played this season, by farrrrrrrrrrrrr. Looking forward to watching more of their games, now that the excitement is back, and babblecock is gone.

I read Keefe has been signed until the end of 2022. Anybody know how much they are paying him per year ?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...