Check your account email address ×

ISP question

Snake

My issue is loosing football & auto racing. I'm at $240/month for TV,  internet, home phone and cell through comcast. The cell is on data by the GB and I'm always less than 1gb/mo. It would add another $30/mo to the bill if I went with the unlimited data plan.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

My issue is loosing football & auto racing. I'm at $240/month for TV,  internet, home phone and cell through comcast. The cell is on data by the GB and I'm always less than 1gb/mo. It would add another $30/mo to the bill if I went with the unlimited data plan.

NFL/NASCAR app cast to TV?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

They didn't the last time I checked but that was a few years ago,

I checked NFL and it seemed to be an option...

NFL App
Download the official NFL App to watch live local and primetime games plus get the latest breaking news, videos and highlights on all your favorite teams. The all new Game Center experience gives you up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts to ensure you never miss a beat!
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I checked NFL and it seemed to be an option...

NFL App
Download the official NFL App to watch live local and primetime games plus get the latest breaking news, videos and highlights on all your favorite teams. The all new Game Center experience gives you up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts to ensure you never miss a beat!

Thanks :bc:   I just looked up Nascar and they have live in car cameras and leader boards, but not the racing broadcast. I have occasionally seen live races streaming on YT, but I think it is an illegal broadcast.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Netflix and Amazon Prime.  Gonna be a lot more 4k content soon. YouTube does 4k too.

Not much 4k content out.   Honestly a family of 4 doesn't really need much more than 40 a month.