Check your account email address ×

Alright uncle Znotty ....enough of this gay shit. Lets talk business

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....and the creed is a far more mainstream and available round than the 264. Also the 224 valkyrie does everything the 250 will do and will fire a 90g bullet as well making it a truly viable medium game round.

Idiots like you will go out and buy these " GREAT NEW CALIBERS " and the companies will make millions off you queers. Unbeknownst to you faggots, we've had magnificent calibers like the .220 SWIFT for over 60 years!!!! lmao!! omg!! i'M BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AS IF IT WAS An   ARGUMENT ABOUT final drive ratio!!!!! lmmfao!!!   OWNAGE, to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Idiots like you will go out and buy these " GREAT NEW CALIBERS " and the companies will make millions off you queers. Unbeknownst to you faggots, we've had magnificent calibers like the .220 SWIFT for over 60 years!!!! lmao!! omg!! i'M BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU AS IF IT WAS An   ARGUMENT ABOUT final drive ratio!!!!! lmmfao!!!   OWNAGE, to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!

Calls new cartriges obscure......references .264 win and .220 swift

What a fucking retard

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Calls new calibers obscure......references .264 win and .220 swift

What a fucking retard

It really is stunning just how much of a feeb he is. 😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really is stunning just how much of a feeb he is. 😂

He says so much utterly retarded bullshit I lose track of what were even discussing. Sweet fuck what a moron

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

He says so much utterly retarded bullshit I lose track of what were even discussing. Sweet fuck what a moron

STFU, you got " OWNED "                TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, dz246 said:

You could buy several new rifles with that 5 grand @Polaris 550 owes you.... :news:

DEEZ NUTZ

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:true:

Jimmy Snacks on Cocks

On 10/13/2018 at 4:27 PM, f7ben said:

The point I'm trying to make is that the .223, and the .308 are hard to beat, that is why they were adopted as NATO rounds. They are ballistically outstanding cartridges. 

There are also MANY other great cartridges, some as many as 60 years old. The point being that these so-called new cartridges are basically marketing ploys, to get maroons like you to buy them, thinking they are so great. 

The 6.5 Creedmont was basically intended as a long-range TARGET ROUND. Big fukken deal!!  Who the fuck even has access to a 700 yard range.............I know I don't!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you do, what do you sight-in for hunting? 100, 300, 500 yards? 

These fukken jerks that shoot at animals 5, 6, 700 yards away are bastids!!!  Too many missses, and woundings. Shooting at that range is not hunting, it is LIVE-TARGET SHOOTING. 

It's just like those faggots from Vermont, that hunt in MAine........they use Remington pump-actions and shoot at ANY BIG BUCK......no matter if it's running, walking,  far away, behind brush, behind trees, .................ANYTHING, they let the lead fly, until the mag is empty, THE FUCKING CUNT BASTARDS!!  

223 and 308 are not hard to beat.

Valkyrie , Grendel and Creedmoor beat the ever loving fuck out of them in every way aside from available ammo from multiple manus which is changing

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

223 and 308 are not hard to beat.

Valkyrie , Grendel and Creedmoor beat the ever loving fuck out of them in every way aside from available ammo from multiple manus which is changing

Wait 'til you start buying ammo for them. What are ya' paying for a box of 20 Creeds? 

20 Valks? 

Are you handloading, or buying factory ammo? 

How much do you shoot? 

WHERE do you shoot your 700 YARD targets? 

How many 700 yards have you shot???

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait 'til you start buying ammo for them. What are ya' paying for a box of 20 Creeds? 

20 Valks? 

Are you handloading, or buying factory ammo? 

How much do you shoot? 

WHERE do you shoot your 700 YARD targets? 

How many 700 yards have you shot???

I dont have a creed yet but soon. I do have a valk and grendel though. Grendel has cheap wolf steel case .25c per round and valk has 75g fed fmj for .50c if you want cheap. 

I am putting some steel targets together now. My buddy has 500yds at his place and we have a spot on a powerline that is 1000 yds

I shoot quite a bit but am just getting I to long range stuff. Its fun

Edited by f7ben

On 10/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, f7ben said:

I dont have a creed yet but soon. I do have a valk and grendel though. Grendel has cheap wolf steel case .25c per round and valk has 75g fed fmj for .50c if you want cheap. 

I am putting some steel targets together now. My buddy has 500yds at his place and we have a spot on a powerline that is 1000 yds

I shoot quite a bit but am just getting I to long range stuff. Its fun

You fukken Mau Mau. Why would you buy an ar for long-range target shooting, when you could have bought a Weatherby Range Certified Heavy Barreled, or a Remington 700 Tactical Heavy Barrel? 

You think your ar can out-shoot those bolt-actions? 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukken Mau Mau. Why would you buy an ar for long-range target shooting, when you could have bought a Weatherby Range Certified Heavy Barreled, or a Remington 700 Tactical Heavy Barrel? 

You think your ar can out-shoot those bolt-actions? 

I like ar's....I built these and they are cheap. If they shoot 1.5 moa I'll be happy. I will probably do a trigger and a heavy barrel on the 224 and it will shoot sub moa

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like ar's....I built these and they are cheap. If they shoot 1.5 moa I'll be happy. I will probably do a trigger and a heavy barrel on the 224 and it will shoot sub moa

ARs are gas pipes. I hate the way they look, and feel. 

Pipes  ( IROC ) had a couple of good ones though. They looked real good. 

Show yours, I bet they look like something cobbled together in the plumbing department of Lowes. 

God, I wanna' beat the shit out of you so bad in the parking lot of the Gary 7-11. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ARs are gas pipes. I hate the way they look, and feel. 

Pipes  ( IROC ) had a couple of good ones though. They looked real good. 

Show yours, I bet they look like something cobbled together in the plumbing department of Lowes. 

God, I wanna' beat the shit out of you so bad in the parking lot of the Gary 7-11. 

20180914_142932.jpg

• Like 1

I'm really likin' the Weatheby Weatherguard H-Bar in .308, for coyote work.  I have to see if I'll get to use it enough before I buy one. I already have enough to use. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

For the price, the T/C Compass is worth buying, just to have it. It's a moa, suppressor-ready, composite stock.

How the fuck can anybody go wrong with that!!!  

Just buy a savage axis in 308 if you want a cheap bolt gun

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nikon black x 1000

Nikons aren't that great. I have two or three of them. Leupold is the way to go. I have about 4 of them. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Just buy a savage axis in 308 if you want a cheap bolt gun

I don't like the rear of the actions/receiver on Savages.............they look goofy. 

The t/C Compass is not a bad gun for the money.