Check your account email address ×

These photos show 17 years of the US-led 'Forever war' in Afghanistan as the conflict becomes deadlier than ever

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude, will you stop trying to be a cunt for two seconds to hear what I’m saying? This has nothing to do with should we be there or was it right or just. It’s about what it’s like being there. Unless you’ve been there and in that situation, you just don’t know and could never know. I don’t know why you go through these little phases, but you coming at me for no reason other than to get your preplanned jab in that you would have said no matter what I said is lame as fuck. 

I find that he needs little "feng shui" to keep him in my adorable catagory.  He's just so charming.  :lmao:

56 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Drop the MOAB already!

Oh, we can do better than that..we have the technology!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find that he needs little "feng shui" to keep him in my adorable catagory.  He's just so charming.  :lmao:

Oh, we can do better than that..we have the technology!

:lol:My favorite show when I was a kid!

Dude, will you stop trying to be a cunt for two seconds to hear what I’m saying? This has nothing to do with should we be there or was it right or just. It’s about what it’s like being there. Unless you’ve been there and in that situation, you just don’t know and could never know. I don’t know why you go through these little phases, but you coming at me for no reason other than to get your preplanned jab in that you would have said no matter what I said is lame as fuck. 

I know some guys that have been there who, in my opinion, have lost all perspective. I understand their emotional attachment to the mission, but I don’t agree that it’ll work out. 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know some guys that have been there who, in my opinion, have lost all perspective. I understand their emotional attachment to the mission, but I don’t agree that it’ll work out. 

Not talking about an attachment to a mission. Don’t give a fuck about that. I’m talking about a perspective on life and emotion and reality. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not talking about an attachment to a mission. Don’t give a fuck about that. I’m talking about a perspective on life and emotion and reality. 

Settle down Harding...I just asked why The United States is still there.

You sound like a fucking cop

I listen to guys like jocko willink and he wants to go whole hog back in there. I like jocko. His emotional investment in the mission is understandable. But it’s misdirected and not feasible.