Check your account email address ×

Curous to see what kind of jail time this teacher gets for banging a student

It's a guy so I'm sure they will throw the book at him. Unlike what they do with all these women who are fucking their students. Plus the feds are charging him. When have any of these women who do this been charged with a federal crime????

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:  Some 16 yo's are very emotionally mature.   Some are like toddlers.   An age line needs to be drawn especially for educators.   This guys a predator.  

In another, he said: “Seeing you (even briefly), dreaming of the next time, and reminiscing about the last time. These things make me sad too but they help me cope until we are just together. ”

A third email read: “I’ll see you at school soon. I love you my dear.”

According to the warrant, the 16-year-old finally told her mother she and the art teacher had sex. The mother confronted him, demanding he cease all contact with her daughter.

“I am not sure of what you believe happened,” Hall followed up by text message, “but my fault was caring too much in the wrong way.”  He said he “never wanted to hurt anybody” and only ever wanted to be her “art dad,” although he realized it was a “huge mistake.” He called his actions “misguided affection.”

Hall then texted: “I am not a predator.”

He pleaded: “I will do anything you ask to keep this from being a legal or professional situation. I will truly do anything at all.”

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  Some 16 yo's are very emotionally mature.   Some are like toddlers.   An age line needs to be drawn especially for educators.   This guys a predator.  

In another, he said: “Seeing you (even briefly), dreaming of the next time, and reminiscing about the last time. These things make me sad too but they help me cope until we are just together. ”

A third email read: “I’ll see you at school soon. I love you my dear.”

According to the warrant, the 16-year-old finally told her mother she and the art teacher had sex. The mother confronted him, demanding he cease all contact with her daughter.

“I am not sure of what you believe happened,” Hall followed up by text message, “but my fault was caring too much in the wrong way.”  He said he “never wanted to hurt anybody” and only ever wanted to be her “art dad,” although he realized it was a “huge mistake.” He called his actions “misguided affection.”

Hall then texted: “I am not a predator.”

He pleaded: “I will do anything you ask to keep this from being a legal or professional situation. I will truly do anything at all.”

Oh he's a scum bag that's for sure. But I'm curious to see if he's treated the same as women are being treated for doing the same. 

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh he's a scum bag that's for sure. But I'm curious to see if he's treated the same as women are being treated for doing the same. 

Seems to me most of the women who do this face legal consequences too. Many end up with jail time. 

Thats exactly whats gonna happen to this guy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems to me most of the women who do this face legal consequences too. Many end up with jail time. 

Thats exactly whats gonna happen to this guy. 

Most recent one no jail time and she kept her teachers license.   Boy was 15.  

https://nypost.com/2018/08/03/teacher-admits-to-performing-oral-sex-on-student-but-wont-lose-license/