Check your account email address ×

2 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Minnie and I went shopping today to spend some of our pan handling cash and the christmas stuff is out, it is still September right:dunno:

Freddie, giving someone a " hand job " is not pan handling, it is male prostitution. Tell it like it really was. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Freddie, giving someone a " hand job " is not pan handling, it is male prostitution. Tell it like it really was. 

please don't ass odor up my thread you strange, strange feller. thank you in advance

43 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Hi Freddy ,  do you and Minnie still have the Skidaddler  ?   Think it will still run this year ?  All the best to you and yours and the people at the mission.

than you kind sir, I have been working in road construction the last two years and Minnie and I have moved on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the sky and with any luck we will have matching Formula MX's things are looking up for us, thanks for the good wishes

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

than you kind sir, I have been working in road construction the last two years and Minnie and I have moved on up to the east side to a deluxe apartment in the sky and with any luck we will have matching Formula MX's things are looking up for us, thanks for the good wishes

That old skidalddler is probably worth something do not give it away :dunno: 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Coming from a prostitution expert!

Ownage cum for you!!

WTF are you talking about , FAGGOT?  I'm wealthy, you're not. I'm straight, you're a homo. Get used to it. 

6 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

please don't ass odor up my thread you strange, strange feller. thank you in advance

Red Skelton was a known gay person. Are you gay, Freddie? Do you suck dick, Freddy? Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!!

We'll be watching you, Freddie FaggotLoader!!

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Red Skelton was a known gay person. Are you gay, Freddie? Do you suck dick, Freddy? Bullshit, I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!!!

We'll be watching you, Freddie FaggotLoader!!

He was married three times and had 2 children :flush: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He was married three times and had 2 children :flush: 

Yeah, they did that a lot in show business..............got married as a cover for their suckin' dicks. 

The kids could have been from someone else. 

I think he was a  faggot, just like FreddieFaggotLoader on this site.