Check your account email address ×

MAGA!

Anler

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's racer and ezra and derpbroski

I must admit I was on the Trump train briefly, and there is/was a pic with me wearing a MAGA hat posted here, and then one day I looked in the mirror and asked myself; Have I gone full retard???

Since I can't stomach the thought of posting my pic with the MAGA hat I will leave you with one of my tasty trophy's with it :lol:

deerhat.JPG

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I must admit I was on the Trump train briefly, and there is/was a pic with me wearing a MAGA hat posted here, and then one day I looked in the mirror and asked myself; Have I gone full retard???

Since I can't stomach the thought of posting my pic with the MAGA hat I will leave you with one of my tasty trophy's with it :lol:

deerhat.JPG

Tell us you think the economy would be this smoking with Hillary Clinton.

It already seems the animal has more sense than you.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anar :kneebash: MNMomo :owned: :lmao: 

The sad part is MNMomo isn’t even smart enough to be in the video.....I bet he got edited out :lol: 

I couldn't stay for the video.  I was just smart enough to realize I hold an entry level, stay at home telemarketing job that i consistantly stay behind quote on and needed to get back to the "dialing for dollars".  BUT...I can lie about my pipeline and keep some pressure off of me.

Wait...that's not me.....

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I couldn't stay for the video.  I was just smart enough to realize I hold an entry level, stay at home telemarketing job that i consistantly stay behind quote on and needed to get back to the "dialing for dollars".  BUT...I can lie about my pipeline and keep some pressure off of me.

Wait...that's not me.....

You’re a triggered thin skinned pussy who should hang out on HCS so you can use your Mayberry badge everytime your sphincter gets irritated from being :owned:   Besides being dumb.....you’re a pathological liar.  Now move along 👍

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a triggered thin skinned pussy who should hang out on HCS so you can use your Mayberry badge everytime your sphincter gets irritated from being :owned:   Besides being dumb.....you’re a pathological liar.  Now move along 👍

I'm the liar?  :lol: I'm triggered? :lol: I'm the pussy?  :lol: I need a badge? :lol: 

You are  the kicking post brundt of every joke on every site.  Hey, PM the fuck out of the Admin and make up a bunch of shit to try and get me banned again.  Holy fuck! Your PM's to admins on every fucking site are hilarious!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm the liar?  :lol: I'm triggered? :lol: I'm the pussy?  :lol: I need a badge? :lol: 

You are  the kicking post brundt of every joke on every site.  Hey, PM the fuck out of the Admin and make up a bunch of shit to try and get me banned again.  Holy fuck! Your PM's to admins on every fucking site are hilarious!!!!!

Triggered :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tell us you think the economy would be this smoking with Hillary Clinton.

It already seems the animal has more sense than you.

Let's be honest here, the economy was already rolling when Trump took office. Now have the tax cuts improved the corporate bottom line? Without question! Am I complaining about my bottom line? Of course not I own a small C-Corp.

The problem is, we have a burgeoning deficit and we have nowhere to look to when this current economic expansion which started in June 2009 retracts, we certainly won't be able to cut taxes and we will only have a limited amount of interest rates to cut, IOW the next recession could be incredibly painful.

As a fiscal conservative I would have preferred to see us create a surplus to pay down the debt instead of a taxcut, but fuck the future I'm getting mine now :bc: 

It is what it is:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Triggered :lmao: 

Poor Tools.  :lmao: "Everyone is dumb and triggered and I am smart and know stuff...and dumper, lumper, pumper....!!!"

Go report some posts.  :lol: 

Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. The cognitive bias of illusory superiority comes from the inability of low-ability people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, low-ability people cannot objectively evaluate their actual competence or incompetence.

VVVVV

SR Clown Look.jpg

@Zambroski in case you haven’t noticed......you’re a Repug Dumper on a site dominated by Repug Dumpers and most on here think you’re a fucking idiot :lmao: 

Wait for it......let’s take a poll :lmao: .........says Derpski.......the insecure lil bitch :lmao: 

@Zambroski in case you haven’t noticed......you’re a Repug Dumper on a site dominated by Repug Dumpers and most on here think you’re a fucking idiot :lmao: 

Wait for it......let’s take a poll :lmao: .........says Derpski.......the insecure lil bitch :lmao: 

Yes, let's do that poll....of anyone of your false claims you make on EVERY site you infect.

I personally like the "I'm the smartest member here" claim.  Or, wait...the "I own everyone here" claim.  Whew....there are just so many!!!!  :lol: