Check your account email address ×

Official 2016 Hockey Thread !!!!

f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think that could have been called interference .....Perry was into Quick well before the puck was in the net

Not a chance! 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

USA gotta pull something off last period but price is a fucking beast 

It ain't over yet, but it is going to be one hell of a 3rd period. If Canada gets another quick one, watch the whiny American team resort to goonery/dirty play! 

Hopefully Tort's get involved and pays the price too! Don't much care for that guy at all. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Not a chance! 

It ain't over yet, but it is going to be one hell of a 3rd period. If Canada gets another quick one, watch the whiny American team resort to goonery/dirty play! 

Hopefully Tort's get involved and pays the price too! Don't much care for that guy at all. 

torts is a loudmouth pos  who doesnt belong coaching squirts

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

torts is a loudmouth pos  who doesnt belong coaching squirts

I agree! :bc:

Not that I'm a huge Columbus fan, but I was disappointed when they picked him to coach the team.

He then traded his best player in, Johansen, which was a dumb move imo, even if Johansen was struggling.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

kid is a fucking dynamo

I didn't really see much of him prior to last nights game, and thought maybe Laine could have went first overall, but after watching last nights game, and the game prior, he definitely changed my mind!!

If he stays healthy, he is going to be one heck of a hockey player! Playing for Babcock and the new Leafs won't hurt him like it would have just a couple years ago.

The Leafs had a way of doing that to some of their talent. :flush:

• 4 weeks later...

OK negroes!  Let's get up and running a bit here...first, a recap of yesterday's start to the season.

Leafs/Sens...LOL!  What the fuck?  Toronto had this in the bag only to lose it to the Sens in OT 5-4 :lol:C'MON!!!  Not another season like this...let's hope not.

Blues/Hawks...Outstanding beat down by the Blues who got behind early in the game and came back for a solid fucking ass-thumping of Chicago.  Surprised nobody was shot!  :lmao:Had to say it.

Flames/Oilers....Good for Edmonton.  Maybe they aren't looking for another first round #1 draft pick for next season.  Suck-suck

Kings/Sharks...Who gives a fuck!

Tonight:

Wild (my boys) open up in St.Louis under a new coaching staff and some new talent in the line-up.  St. Looey just fried Chicago and I'm hoping  they have tired legs so we have a chance to settle in.  I'll be at their home opener on Saturday looking like a guy that ate too many wings and is under suspicion of a later in the night DUI!!  GO WILD!

Canadiens/Buffalo....Oof..anybody's game.  Smart money says the Habs...but I have a feeling Eichel's the start of some no-shit young talent in that dead sports city.

Bruins/Blue Jack-heads....Can Tort shake off the NO-SHOW at the World's to get this done.  Nope.  :lol:

Islanders/Rangers......EWWWWW....this is gonna be a good game.  Gonna root for the Islanders though.  I think they are close to really being a dominant force again.

Devils/Panthers/Red Wings/Lightning.....all interchangeable to me.  Who cares when a fucking Florida team is playing only to say we all hope they lose.  Stamkos made a mistake by staying with the Bolts.  Good coach though.  Come back north boys and stop playing for a crowd of several hundred.  :lol2:

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

American Born  #1 Draft pick and hockey phenom Austin Mathews is on pace for 328 goals this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:Holy shit...."on pace" with one game under his belt?  :guzzle: Wake up Ben, CNN has you.  :rockernana:

But yes.  Pretty much WOW.  Holey fuck...that shit kicker can dangle in a broom closet!

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Mathews may be the next big thing people say, time will tell. But in his very first game he is already in the history books. Pretty amazing accomplishment 

the kid is a beast