Check your account email address ×

American pickers find the original Aerosmith van

Just now, Zambroski said:

He really doesn’t do very well in those type of threads.  It’s surprising to see him in them at all.  

I still like SoySauce. Who came up with that one. I need to buy them a beer :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  My problem is, after being here for two years, it’s all bush league shit I’ve hashed around on here already.  Fun to bring up some old material though.  :lmao:

Think of the fun if some of those guys came over here. How long would it take for them to be crying for there their mother? :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I still like SoySauce. Who came up with that one. I need to buy them a beer :lol:

XCR.  ”Soysauce” cemented that relationship when XCR first became a MOD and tried to jump into one of our little back alley shit shows to calm things down. Soysauce basically told him to “mind your own business newbie”.  :lol:

I really need to go back and read some of those old back room shit flinging threads.

:lmao:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Think of the fun if some of those guys came over here. How long would it take for them to be crying for there their mother? :lol:

I think many have ventured over at one time or another.  I’ve gotten several PM’s that are like “WTF?!?!?!”

This place isn’t for everyone!  It’s for “special ones”!

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think many have ventured over at one time or another.  I’ve gotten several PM’s that are like “WTF?!?!?!”

like hockey helmet special ?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking kids aren't mature enough to play with the adults :lol:

Overachievers is what I like to think :lol: 

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fucking kids aren't mature enough to play with the adults :lol:

Overachievers is what I like to think :lol: 

:lol: yeah.

Like real life, most just don’t like confrontation on this type of level with no safety rules in place.  Most get emotional when confronted.  And that turns into disaster here. It gets even worse when they either consider themselves to be a person of “respect” in the real world....either appointed by others or themselves.  I can spot an uppity, mid level, blue collar worker manager on the web in about five posts.  

:lmao:

Image result for not that motherscratcher gif

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  My problem is, after being here for two years, it’s all bush league shit I’ve hashed around on here already.  Fun to bring up some old material though.  :lmao:

Hcs is horrible on the phone.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is a good show. I went to their place in Nashville. Cool guys, I like Mike better than the cheap ass frank

Did ya buy anything? A bud of mine went and said everything was so expensive all anyone was buying was t shirts.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Did ya buy anything? A bud of mine went and said everything was so expensive all anyone was buying was t shirts.

I didn't as I didn't see anything I was interested in. People were, in Fact, buying Tshirts. 

58 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is a good show. I went to their place in Nashville. Cool guys, I like Mike better than the cheap ass frank

I like the show because they find some cool shit. when they come across car stuff though it annoys me because they don't know shit :lol:

I like the early motorcycle stuff they find because I like to learn about it. lots of that stuff started around here in western mass.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:How am I “acting” over there. You sound like fucking snow rider on HCS. “Mouth breather, Posse, boot locker, blah, blah, blah”

Not my fault you are getting treated appropriately.  Or,  would you like me to chime in more on your constant crying over there?  I can.

Saya beat your ass!   :lmao: 

You are so in your element longer there with the rest of the feebs...who the duck are you trying to kid and none of those halfwits could bust a grape much less get the bulge on me...stupid and dishonest is no way to go through life Zderpski. 🤣👍🏿