Check your account email address ×

Paige testifies that no evidence of collusion existed when Special Counsel appointed.

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:   Tic toc tic toc tic toc.......Some people are going to jail and its not on the Trump team.   

Text messages from disgraced FBI figures Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, discussing whether to open a "case" in a "formal chargeable way" after Director James Comey was fired, are under fresh scrutiny after Page told congressional investigators there was no evidence of Russian collusion at the time, according to three congressional sources. 

Two hours after Comey's termination became public on May 9, 2017, Strzok, a now-former FBI agent, texted Page, his then-colleague and lover: "We need to open the case we've been waiting on now while Andy is acting."

"Andy" is a reference to then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe who temporarily took over the bureau until Christopher Wray was confirmed as director in August 2017. 

Page, a former FBI attorney, replied to Strzok: "We need to lock in (redacted). In a formal chargeable way. Soon."

Strzok concurred. "I agree. I've been pushing and I'll reemphasize with Bill," believed to be Bill Priestap, the head of the FBI's counterintelligence division.

If there was no solid evidence of russian collusion,  as Page recently testified, the sources questioned whether "the case" relates to obstruction, and the President's decision to fire Director Comey.  The sources asked not to be identified citing the sensitivity of the ongoing investigations.

Fox News has learned that during her July deposition,  Page declined to clarify the May 9 text.  That same month, in his open public testimony, Strozk also declined to answer questions, suggesting there is a connection to Mueller's probe. 

"...To get into that would relate to ongoing investigations, which, consistent with the department's policy on ongoing investigations and based on the special counsel's equities, I'm not authorized to discuss ongoing investigations," Strzok testified.

After Strzok refused to answer further questions, Rep. John Ratcliffe, R-Texas, said: "I know, as a former U.S. attorney, that if, in fact, that's what happened, I know that whoever is the subject of that case that was opened -- now that Andy is acting -- and whoever you and Ms. Page talked about needing to be locked in soon in a formal chargeable way, well, they would have had their civil liberties violated. They would have been deprived of due process."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/17/strzok-page-texts-calling-to-open-case-in-chargeable-way-under-fresh-scrutiny.html

Edited by Highmark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s see what Manafort has to say. He was at the meeting. 

Everyone else in the meeting already testified and said nothing was exchanged.  :lol:  Including that chick lawyer.   Now if Manafort says there is when looking at life in prison people are to believe him.  

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-11-20 Veselnitskaya to CEG (June 9 Meeting).pdf

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Everyone else in the meeting already testified and said nothing was exchanged.  :lol:  Including that chick lawyer.   Now if Manafort says there is when looking at life in prison people are to believe him.  

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2017-11-20 Veselnitskaya to CEG (June 9 Meeting).pdf

The rest have something to lose. Manafort doesn’t. The story about what was discussed in that meeting has changed several times. Hmmm. Why is that? 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Slinger wont touch this thread.

wrong, again. man you are as dumb as the day is long....

1. where are the specifics quotes of page saying collusion did not exist? i was away from politics last week, for a family matter in PA 

2. so fucking what if they didn't have proof of something when an investigation started. that's the point of an investigation, to INVESTIGATE!

you clowns have a whole lot of nothing, as usual.

btw, i love how skidmark welcher points to a bunch of known liars, with things to hide, as proof of something :lol:

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. where are the specifics quotes of page saying collusion did not exist? i was away from politics last week, for a family matter in PA 

2. so fucking what if they didn't have proof of something when an investigation started. that's the point of an investigation, to INVESTIGATE!

btw, i love how skidmark welcher points to a bunch of known liars, with things to hide, as proof of something :lol:

Whoosh.   You don't start a special counsel investigation just because you want to.   They are started based off some evidence they already have.  She admitted they didn't have anything.   Clapper admitted they didn't have anything.  

Pay up sucka!    

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:fishing:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

look in the fucking mirror.. wheres the collusion?? wheres the evidence?

Fucking douche bag

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Whoosh.   You don't start a special counsel investigation just because you want to.   They are started based off some evidence they already have.  She admitted they didn't have anything.   Clapper admitted they didn't have anything.  

Pay up sucka!    

Lmfao

8 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

look in the fucking mirror.. wheres the collusion?? wheres the evidence?

Fucking douche bag

Me - trump tower meeting, lies about trump tower meeting, numerous ties to Russia, Russian investment money, shady campaign staff, dossier, carter page, platypus, firings etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 

you - selectively leaked text messages from the likes of nunes and other trumpsters.

ill take my odds, douchebag 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Me - trump tower meeting, lies about trump tower meeting, numerous ties to Russia, Russian investment money, shady campaign staff, dossier, carter page, platypus, firings etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 

you - selectively leaked text messages from the likes of nunes and other trumpsters.

ill take my odds, douchebag 

wheres the proof?

Show me!

Ya fucking hack

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Spin? I’ve been reading many opinions on this page statement. So asking for specifics is spin? :lol:

as trump world turns 

:lol:

You rarely answer anyone with an answer.

Just a question.

Like i said spin and backpedal are what youre good at.

:lol: 2 hours after the ring leader is fired.  

Two hours after Comey's termination became public on May 9, 2017, Strzok, a now-former FBI agent, texted Page, his then-colleague and lover: "We need to open the case we've been waiting on now while Andy is acting."

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe slinger cant read. :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

OMG! 

fire them all. trump is innocent!!!