Check your account email address ×

More Trump lies, lies, lies

Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Mainecat how come you didn’t go back in the other thread and explain why at 62 years old you were old enough to fight in Vietnam but chose not to, yet you still talk shit about someone else who could have fought in Vietnam but chose not to? Lies, lies, lies?

How about you comment on the OP and defend your vote👍 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You tell me follower.

I'm no follower.  I'm just not a worthless, lying hypocrite that is living out the rest of his old ass in misery because he's upset with the political climate.  :lol: Go get some liver spots!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm no follower.  I'm just not a worthless, lying hypocrite that is living out the rest of his old ass in misery because he's upset with the political climate.  :lol: Go get some liver spots!

THey sound almost like dog treats.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You tell me follower.

MNMomo :owned: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

You’re a bigtime follower 👍. SBYL 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh your a shadow here.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Oh your a shadow here.

What's wrong with that?  I thought you queefs liked this type of attention?  No?  Am I wrong?

Hey, do me a favor...give me that "You don't know who you are talking to!!' line again.  I think it was better than Tooly's "i'm gonna put you in a body bag!" line.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Because he’s a dumb ass with zero memory.

Says the delusional, chickenhawk, piece of shit, plastic patriot who’s generation can’t die off quick enough. You’re sub human trash with zero worth to this republic. A dredge on our economy, standing in the world, and you yourself are a pussy who doesn’t even walk the walk you bitch at others for. Only the dumbest of the dumb would ever and I mean EVER criticize someone for not serving in the military when they themselves did not. It’s baffling that you can walk and concentrate on not swallowing your tongue at the same time. Your standing on this forum is a laughing stock who can’t even string a coherent thought together or remember what he posted the week before. The nerve you have to talk about anyone else’s memory is like a scene right out of Idiocracy. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

@Mainecat how come you didn’t go back in the other thread and explain why at 62 years old you were old enough to fight in Vietnam but chose not to, yet you still talk shit about someone else who could have fought in Vietnam but chose not to? Lies, lies, lies?

Are you 62? Yes or no? Were you 18 in 1974? Yes or no? Did Vietnam end in 1975? Yes or no? Could you have served in Vietnam? Yes or no? Are you a chicken hawk hypocritical pussy piece of shit who should suck start a shotgun? Yes.

Let me be clear again. If you talk shit about people not serving and you didn’t serve, every single service member past, present, and future thinks you are a piece of shit. Ooops, sorry. Now go ahead and weasel out of it bitch.

Fucking SAVAGE bloodbath!

@Mainecat fucking :owned:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Says the delusional, chickenhawk, piece of shit, plastic patriot who’s generation can’t die off quick enough. You’re sub human trash with zero worth to this republic. A dredge on our economy, standing in the world, and you yourself are a pussy who doesn’t even walk the walk you bitch at others for. Only the dumbest of the dumb would ever and I mean EVER criticize someone for not serving in the military when they themselves did not. It’s baffling that you can walk and concentrate on not swallowing your tongue at the same time. Your standing on this forum is a laughing stock who can’t even string a coherent thought together or remember what he posted the week before. The nerve you have to talk about anyone else’s memory is like a scene right out of Idiocracy. 

Yet you voted for a 5 time draft dodging chickenhawk. 

I never dodged the draft.

your thought path is and memory is fucked. I explained all this twice before to you.

Edited by Mainecat

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

your thought path is and memory is fucked. I explained all this twice before to you.

Can ya post the link. I would love to read it.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This has nothing to do with Trump. It has  To do with you disparaging anyone who didn’t serve when you didn’t serve you illiterate fucking waste of air. 

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This has nothing to do with Trump. It has  To do with you disparaging anyone who didn’t serve when you didn’t serve you illiterate fucking waste of air. 

It has everything to do with Trump. Jesus what are you 85 years old? 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your obsession makes you look stupid.....just like MNMomo’s obsession with me. 

8 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you 62? Yes or no? Were you 18 in 1974? Yes or no? Did Vietnam end in 1975? Yes or no? Could you have served in Vietnam? Yes or no? Are you a chicken hawk hypocritical pussy piece of shit who should suck start a shotgun? Yes.

If an 18 year old kid was not forced to go over there why would they?. By 74 we all knew the war was a lost cause and we were fighting for nothing.