Check your account email address ×

Never forget

Just now, f7ben said:

The horse ain't dead you stupid motherfucker. The horse is alive and well and trying to carry more and more 18 year old meat sacks to their doom 

Listen here you stupid fucking dick nosed piece of shit. You obviously don't understand shit, so go fuck yourself.

Every year we have the same discussion about conspiracy,. It will never be proven. 

Now go play outside with your new AR... Watch you don't shoot your eye out kid. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blizzman said:

Listen here you stupid fucking dick nosed piece of shit. You obviously don't understand shit, so go fuck yourself.

Every year we have the same discussion about conspiracy,. It will never be proven. 

Triggered faggot :lol: crying ass queefy bitch.....come at me bro

4 minutes ago, Blizzman said:

Woah!  Who the fuck is his now coming in here feeding Ben a ration of shit and giving him a pants down spanking in front of everyone?  

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Woah!  Who the fuck is his now coming in here feeding Ben a ration of shit and giving him a pants down spanking in front of everyone?  

:lol:

No shame... Don’t even know the guy and you are coming mouth open like Snotty at a truck stop. Lolol...

• Haha 2

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No shame... Don’t even know the guy and you are coming mouth open like Snotty at a truck stop. Lolol...

Fuck you dipshit.  I’m deciding whether or not I like you anymore right now.

Stay out of my :stirthepot: business!!!!

:watching:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zdolt must have missed lunch today because he is really feasting on cock and balls tonight! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Look at you!!!!!!  :lol:

What a fucking pathetic, cowardly, lying loser trying to latch on to somebody.....ANYBODY!!!   :lmao:

FD594893-5030-4DA6-8784-593FAF1B253A.gif

You’re a ball licker.....your intellectual equivalents on HCS might be impressed and baffled by your stupidity and bullshit but on here you get exposed for the dumbfuck you are.  And it triggers you... :lmao: Rinse and repeat :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Zdolt must have missed lunch today because he is really feasting on cock and balls tonight! 

Man!  You really are upset about getting pummeled over there.  Chin up, Jimmy!  Hey, not everyone here can do that!  :lmao:

What am I missing now?? ...let’s go peek!

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re a ball licker.....your intellectual equivalents on HCS might be impressed and baffled by your stupidity and bullshit but on here you get exposed for the dumbfuck you are.  And it triggers you... :lmao: Rinse and repeat :lol: 

Yuh.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, they’re no Crocs for sure but...I was due a new pair of tennys!!!

Who needs shoes to pound away on a keyboard day after day after day....

Just now, Zambroski said:

Man!  You really are upset about getting pummeled over there.  Chin up, Jimmy!  Hey, not everyone here can do that!  :lmao:

What am I missing now?? ...let’s go peek!

Those HCS slack jaws couldn’t bust a grape!

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who needs shoes to pound away on a keyboard day after day after day....

Now, speaking of  “all day on the keyboard”...why aren’t you at quota yet?  WTF?  It’s an entry level, work from home job?  Why are you struggling?  How long have you been in that position?  JESUS!  :lol:

: