Check your account email address ×

Nike's online sales surge after Kaepernick ads revealed:

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It really was. The thing is this. People made stink over a stock price drop for Nike... Look at the entire apparel industry over that same period... 

Hasn't their stock already recovered?

I was looking at it yesterday and it's still way above the 1 year low.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure New Balance has some us made mall walkers you can buy.

Do some research, don't be a lazy consumer. Try to find companies that are worker owned co-ops, etc.

Don't kill yourself trying to eliminate everything, but at least make an effort instead of allowing yourself to get played by slavers. FFS.

Thought you might know a few examples off the top of your head as you’ve already done the research for your own needs....no.....:dunno:

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Republicans wouldn’t give two shits about kneeling had trump not told them too. He’s a real snake charmer. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's an idiotic statement.  

No it isn't....the whole thing was becoming a non issue until Trump opened his mouth about it.

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Thought you might know a few examples off the top of your head as you’ve already done the research for your own needs....no.....:dunno:

I buy a lot of thrift store stuff. If you like made in the USA stuff, Steve's list is a good start. I buy some of that stuff. 

There are very very few good capitalist enterprises, just less bad ones.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s all true. He’s your guide dog. 

I love comments like this.  It's telling as to the failure of the liberal fascist movement.  Always somebody else's fault, eh?  :lol: America hates you people.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it isn't....the whole thing was becoming a non issue until Trump opened his mouth about it.

To be honest, I wasn't following the timeline of it all.  Fact is, enough with this "hate America" bullshit.  Trump may have tossed some gas on the flame but, it's a long time coming.  NFL will pay for their clown show leadership on this...and Nike will too.  I'd be surprised if they don't.  NFL had no "kneelers" last night.  That is telling of what management is doing...even if ever so quiet about it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love comments like this.  It's telling as to the failure of the liberal fascist movement.  Always somebody else's fault, eh?  :lol: America hates you people.

To be honest, I wasn't following the timeline of it all.  Fact is, enough with this "hate America" bullshit.  Trump may have tossed some gas on the flame but, it's a long time coming.  NFL will pay for their clown show leadership on this...and Nike will too.  I'd be surprised if they don't.  NFL had no "kneelers" last night.  That is telling of what management is doing...even if ever so quiet about it.

Who hates America besides the lily white fuckers who are doing everything they can to keep it that way.  You....not liberals.....hate America and American ideals.  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Who hates America besides the lily white fuckers who are doing everything they can to keep it that way.  You....not liberals.....hate America and American ideals.  

Projection and fantasy.  :lol:

It's not your America....it never was.  You can't make it that way.  All full of big mouthed internet pussies and 20+ genders all celebrating cowardice and beta cucking while calling everyone a racist.  What a joke.   :lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Projection and fantasy.  :lol:

It's not your America....it never was.  You can't make it that way.  All full of big mouthed internet pussies and 20+ genders all celebrating cowardice and beta cucking while calling everyone a racist.  What a joke.   :lol: 

It’s as much my America as yours.....and it’s as much Kaps as yours.....and you’re butthurt :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It’s as much my America as yours.....and it’s as much Kaps as yours.....and you’re butthurt :lmao: 

It will never be as much yours.  Ever.  And I'm hardly patriotic.  You are just a diseased whining parasite here.  That's all there is to it. 

SBYL....and chin.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It will never be as much yours.  Ever.  And I'm hardly patriotic.  You are just a diseased whining parasite here.  That's all there is to it. 

SBYL....and chin.  :lol:

:lmao: Another quality reply :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Nike still not recovered after taking a hit on stock price...only a slight bump with news today form online sales increase but it failed to stay.  It's not enough.  I don't see the win for them here.  But hey....all good.  These kids really appreciate the sales!  Rice and water for another week or so.

"Social justice" sure is bizarre.  But, meh.....FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!  :lol: 

nike-factory-vietnam.jpg?w=535

Speaking of dumbass Trumpsters who suddenly care about sweatshops.  

Its zamooopski I