Check your account email address ×

Jean Maker , Levi Strauss & Co. , Going after the 2nd Amendment

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

"We respect individuals' rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share," the company said on Monday. 

Now get back to suckingg nigger dicks, you pathetic pussy.

You are the #1 piece of shit. Congratulations. 

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

"We respect individuals' rights to express their views, even if they are not ones we share," the company said on Monday. 

How would your employer feel about your frequent use of racial slurs?

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I always drive carefully. I’d rather not miss out on your pathetic rabble babble. Cunt. 

Says the pussy who starts at least 7 major butt hurt threads a day about Trump. Talk about pathetic :lol:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh it’s different cause you say so. Got it. Thin skinned lil bitch AMG, poor lil tyke and his micro penis. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The crying is what you and the rest of the bleeding heart Libtard pussies do here, non stop, pussy.

:lmao: Chances are you couldn’t fight your way out of wet paper sack :lol: 

But eh ..... everyone is a pussy :lmao: 

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh it’s different cause you say so. Got it. Thin skinned lil bitch AMG, poor lil tyke and his micro penis. 

Back to the nigger cock, yes man. 

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Chances are you couldn’t fight your way out of wet paper sack :lol: 

But eh ..... everyone is a pussy :lmao: 

You'd be a one punch , guaranteed.

You definitely are 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Back to the nigger cock, yes man. 

You'd be a one punch , guaranteed.

You definitely are 

I prefer 2 - me hitting you and you hitting the ground :lmao: But hey....everyone on FSCE is a pussy except the Angry Janitor :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I prefer 2 - me hitting you and you hitting the ground :lmao: But hey....everyone on FSCE is a pussy except the Angry Janitor :lol: 

Your skinny pussy ass isn't hurting anyone.  Keep living in fantasy land like you are on everything.  

You don't like that I don't like a useless nigger like Colon eh?

What's the matter cuck, got a bunch of niggers coming over and banging you wife cause you can't get the job dome eh?  Or is she bringing the niggers over for you.  I'd guess both.

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Your skinny pussy ass isn't hurting anyone.  Keep living in fantasy land like you are on everything.  

What's the matter cuck, got a bunch of niggers coming over and banging you wife cause you can't get the job dome eh?  Or is she bringing the niggers over for you.  I'd guess both.

:lmao: Why are you so triggered and angry all the time.....you’re a total stroke :lmao: :lol: 

Chances are someone important in your life has had much better experiences under the covers with a non Caucasian....let you know about it...or did you come home early one day and catch your.......doing the nasty.....now you’re pissed about it ..... :read:

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wow...you really are a triggered little bitch...way over the line spaz.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Why are you so triggered and angry all the time.....you’re a total stroke :lmao: :lol: 

Chances are someone important in your life has had much better experiences under the covers with a non Caucasian....let you know about it...or did you come home early one day and catch your.......doing the nasty.....now you’re pissed about it ..... :read:

And there you go doing it....why lower yourself?

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I was wrong , the black cocks are definitely for you 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What are you going to do about it,  besides cry like usual?  That's right nothing, fuckin pussy 

Hey man if you want to walk  around everyday being a fucking thin skinned asshole have at it  but you sound ridiculous.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh my. Quality.. Drives a weak ass Raptor fuck boi truck, always angry, a never did shit Marine... With 100% accuracy I can guarantee Poor Lil AMG has a 2” needle dick. Bahahahaha..

Come run you mouth to me face to face, pussy. I'll beat your fuckin head in and show you you Rangers ain't shit.

Go back to your nigger cock, cuck. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Come run you mouth to me face to face, pussy. I'll beat your fuckin head in and show you you Rangers ain't shit.

Go back to your nigger cock, cuck. 

I understand now. How do you piss at a urinal? Do you gotta drop your pants to your knees since you can’t clear your underwear with that little pecker?