Check your account email address ×

Mccain dead

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Lol, I see smails climbed out of bed on the right side this morning.

Look dumbass Scarborough can go back to his endless Trump crying tomorrow morning but for fucks sake let the body get cold before jumping in like a twat.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look dumbass Scarborough can go back to his endless Trump crying tomorrow morning but for fucks sake let the body get cold before jumping in like a twat.

I’m sure he’s different than all the others....

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No one cares about McCains corpse. Fuck that guy. 

Fuck Scarborough too but for different reasons. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No one cares about McCains corpse. Fuck that guy. 

Fuck Scarborough too but for different reasons. 

Yeah Dan I get it....goddamn just STFU for five minutes.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Top item was great trump needed to be smacked down a bit. Second is my biggest issue with the guy but at least he had been there done that unlike the rest of the Washington war mongers

Funny how a politician gets a pass on 'being there and doing that'.

People we actually 'know' here on the forum don't deserve the same pass.

Politics much?

Just now, Snake said:

Funny how a politician gets a pass on 'being there and doing that'.

People we actually 'know' here on the forum don't deserve the same pass.

Politics much?

:lol:

boo hoo, poor snakey. You and wolfie, always the victims 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All the others what...make a statement, say something for the love of fuck. 

I was implying that m sure many others are talking about the “political side” of mccain this morning, and not just the death 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Comparing himself to a guy that spent 5 years as a POW and refused release while he never fired a shot in anger or was shot at...WTF.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I was implying that m sure many others are talking about the “political side” of mccain this morning, and not just the death 

Well I just happened to see Scarboroughs comments on Twitter and thought it inappropriate...agreed he probably isn't the only one.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You praise a man who stood against everything you stand for, but you feel the need praise him because of his politics at the end of his life because he didn't like Trump.

Had he won the presidency, you would have reviled him every single day of his term.

And you have the balls to laugh at others for 'evolving' on policy?

At least be man enough to say "I hated his guts, but at least he EVOLVED to help my side". Honesty, and all.

As far as my above statement, you chastise others for denigrating a man's service after he is dead, but shit on others in this forum who fought the same fight.

At least I had the temerity to praise his service, and diss his politics. Suddenly you disrespectful fucks take his whole public life and encapsulate it into fighting Trump.

You need to go lay down in the corner somewhere.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Comparing himself to a guy that spent 5 years as a POW and refused release while he never fired a shot in anger or was shot at...WTF.

Poor @Snake Union Delivery Boy :lol: Like I’ve said before....often times the 🤡 who throw their service in our face looking for adoration are often the ones who really did the least. 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

You praise a man who stood against everything you stand for, but you feel the need praise him because of his politics at the end of his life because he didn't like Trump.

Had he won the presidency, you would have reviled him every single day of his term.

At least be man enough to say "I hated his guts, but at least he EVOLVED to help my side". Honesty, and all.

As far as my above statement, you chastise others for denigrating a man's service after he is dead, but shit on others in this forum who fought the same fight.

At least I had the temerity to praise his service, and diss his politics. Suddenly you disrespectful fucks take his whole public life and encapsulate it into fighting Trump.

Don’t like his politics.  But he lacked the vitriol and divisiveness of today’s repugs and dumpers.  When he tried to reach across Larry lines you and other worthless fucks called him a rino.  So STFU Union Boy 👍

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t like his politics.  But he lacked the vitriol and decisiveness of today’s repugs and dumpers.  When he tried to reach across Larry lines you and other worthless fucks called him a rino.  So STFU Union Boy 👍

Yeah he was a warmonger, but at least he was nice about it...

Just now, SnowRider said:

Don’t like his politics.  But he lacked the vitriol and decisiveness of today’s repugs and dumpers.  When he tried to reach across Larry lines you and other worthless fucks called him a rino.  So STFU Union Boy 👍

Vitriol and decisiveness!!!! :lol: You arent going to make changes in DC by being mr. nice guy. Take you political correctness and shove it up your ass. It does nothing for anyone.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Some of that diatribe is correct. I would have hated him being president, especially with his sidekick palin. I hated George Bush being president too. But I did see some good qualities in each, and I’d never wish either a slow, painful death or some of the other shit I’ve been reading. The only people who have flipped here, are people like you who are OK with trump shitting on your war heroes. I can easily imagine your outrage if a 5 time , bone spur war deferment democrat had said mccain wasn’t a hero because he got caught. So please, peddle your fucking bullshit elsewhere. You are not fooling a damn soul

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Some of that diatribe is correct. I would have hated him being president, especially with his sidekick palin. I hated George Bush being president too. But I did see some good qualities in each, and I’d never wish either a slow, painful death or some of the other shit I’ve been reading. The only people who have flipped here, are people like you who are OK with trump shitting on your war heroes. I can easily imagine your outrage if a 5 time , bone spur war deferment democrat had said mccain wasn’t a hero because he got caught. So please, peddle your fucking bullshit elsewhere. You are not fooling a damn soul

My current opinion of McCain is over 10 years old. Trump didn't change it.

I cringed 1,000 times during the election after Trump said shit. That was one. Did it change my opinion of voting for Trump? No.

Hillary Clinton literally called 50% of this country irredeemable, and deplorable. Excuse me if I call your outrage partisan bullshit.

Edited by Snake