Check your account email address ×

07 Ford Fusion air filter

Just now, xcr700 said:

Owned since new.  Never had any issues with the air filter before, just regular changing every so often.  Now its getting so dirty all the time ,needs changing every second oil change. Wtf . 

WTF are you doing driving an 07 fusion  ?

air filters are a money maker for dealers and oil change shops. unless it has a restriction indicator its a tuff call. air filters are designed to work better with a little dirt dust . blow it out put a light inside it. can it be seen from the outside 

Something has to be loose or cracked.  No way your filters should be getting that dirty in that short of a period of time, on ANY vehicle.  Especially if she isn't driving on any dirt roads.  I'm 3/10 of a mile off pavement and my filters don't require replacement and more frequently than normal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Something has to be loose or cracked.  No way your filters should be getting that dirty in that short of a period of time, on ANY vehicle.  Especially if she isn't driving on any dirt roads.  I'm 3/10 of a mile off pavement and my filters don't require replacement and more frequently than normal. 

Dirt road jay.