Check your account email address ×

What’s Up.....

Just now, DAVE said:

The judge isnt a bought and paid for liberal im guessing.

Nope.  Therein lies their problem.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no way is it getting tossed, and you are building this up more for the left, than what they are. most lefties know this will not lead to anything trump. unless of course manafort works some deals. so save all your laughter and other nonsense when Mueller gets some jail time for the crimes he committed, and nothing else.

:lol:

You dolt!  Why is this political?

”Almost winning”.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no way is it getting tossed, and you are building this up more for the left, than what they are. most lefties know this will not lead to anything trump. unless of course manafort works some deals. so save all your laughter and other nonsense when Mueller gets some jail time for the crimes he committed, and nothing else.

You mean manafort

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Answer highmarks question then about hillary and the russians....

not wanting to waste time on some BS, unrelated story is not even remotely close to what you are doing here. you made a statement, one you should be able to back, but you cannot. why? because youre nothing more than a rw talking point parrot.

"brrrrack, hey sludgey. guess what I heard today?"

Image result for parrots gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not wanting to waste time on some BS, unrelated story is not even remotely close to what you are doing here. you made a statement, one you should be able to back, but you cannot. why? because youre nothing more than a rw talking point parrot.

Its an important question....and has everything to with what we are talking about here.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Spot on :lol: 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how is it a perjury trap? :news:

Trump will be asked if he knew about the  Tower meeting..... he will say no and Cohen who is in the hot seat and trying to save his own ass will say yes. That will be enough to bring on an indictment.

It's a total trap and they will be looking for anything to get at Trump  and it won't have anything to do with Russia either.

Every prominent lawyer with an ounce of brains says Trump should not answer questions... he will likely be trapped.

Meanwhile ...Witch Hunt continues

53 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump will be asked if he knew about the  Tower meeting..... he will say no and Cohen who is in the hot seat and trying to save his own ass will say yes. That will be enough to bring on an indictment.

It's a total trap and they will be looking for anything to get at Trump  and it won't have anything to do with Russia either.

Every prominent lawyer with an ounce of brains says Trump should not answer questions... he will likely be trapped.

Meanwhile ...Witch Hunt continues

like he is going to solely rely on words from Cohen. So in other words, you, trump, and the rest of the trumpsters are afraid his lies will be exposed. I’m guessing mueller has much more data than what we know about, like who was on the other end of the unlisted phone number during that meeting. These are reasons why trump, nor his lawyers, want him to testify. 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

like he is going to solely rely on words from Cohen. So in other words, you, trump, and the rest of the trumpsters are afraid his lies will be exposed. I’m guessing mueller has much more data than what we know about, like who was on the other end of the unlisted phone number during that meeting. These are reasons why trump, nor his lawyers, want him to testify. 

All he needs is a witness saying something other than what Trump has said....the courts will have to decifer who is lying....Trump or Cohen.

There was nothing illegal with the meeting anyway....So it's silly that Trump would be lying on whether he knew or not but I guess that's all that Mueller has to go on at this point.

I bet This is all gonna blow up in the special counsels face. They got nada.

Here is your Dem buddy Dershowitz version.....good read :

He also thinks Manafort case is very weak also.....keep digging idiots. 

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/876119?section=politics&keywords=alan-dershowitz-trump-mueller-interview&year=2018&month=08&date=08&id=876119&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=www.newsmax.com

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

They better have something serious on Trump or theTrumpster will lose their shit.

It won't do for him to simply lie under oath.  I know it was enough for them to go after Clinton. But that's different because..............

........................................................................................   It's just different that's all.