Check your account email address ×

Official 2016 College Football Thread

• Platinum Contributing Member

These fucking announcers are fucked....McDowell tackled the QB....how is that roughing or targeting. Fuck this shit.

Glen Mason is a buffoon...well he lowered his head....no shit.

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

I feel bad for you Jim.

Sure you do....this really has been an embarrassing performance but not unexpected. How about that...leaping on the missed FG....unreal. Dantonio has lost control of these fucks. If they end up losing this will be the beginning of the end for Dantonio and MSU.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Sparty might not win another game this season 

It really is that bad....if Northwestern can do what they did yesterday Michigan might score 100 on them....pathetic.

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Seems like the kids quit? 

Not really rather they just seemed confused and outmatched which is surprising considering the level of talent at both schools.

22 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not really rather they just seemed confused and outmatched which is surprising considering the level of talent at both schools.

They lost a ton, they've been pretty fortunate with the last two QB's. Neither guy was highly rated coming out of HS and they turned into NFL quality players. Tough to consistently find guys like that.

not to mention all the other guys they lost to graduation. Two starting LB's out really helps too.

1 hour ago, Doos said:

They lost a ton, they've been pretty fortunate with the last two QB's. Neither guy was highly rated coming out of HS and they turned into NFL quality players. Tough to consistently find guys like that.

not to mention all the other guys they lost to graduation. Two starting LB's out really helps too.

Yep....Bullough was back and played well but the O Line is struggling which killed the run game and they lost a lot of good wideouts.

So last night I'm at Buffalo Wild Wings with my daughter and course the place is full of Wolverine fans and I had my Spartan hat on.....they are beating up on Illinois and after they score again some little bearded fuck in a Michigan shirt looks at me and yells Michigan State sucks and starts clapping loudly. I looked at my daughter and said I'm going to beat that guys ass! :lol:

She of course says dad if you do anything I'm leaving you here.....then the little fucker and his whore sashay by our table as they are leaving....motherfucker I was pissed! :lol:

57 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nice....cheering for a pedophile enabler.

So sad. Coaching legend down the tubes because of a diddler on his staff. If he would have booted that faggot out a long time ago...

46 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Thought Florida state was going to get killed the way game started. Turning into a pretty good game.

Yeah this has turned into a barn burner! :bc: