Check your account email address ×

Official 2016 College Football Thread

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Was that Peppers pulling that backflip bullshit at the end of the MSU/UM game....shame he didn't tear up a knee.

Are you really wishing injury on Michigan players? As much as I dislike Dantonio and msu I've never wished injury on them.

I would have thought you you would have been happy today when Michigan took the foot off the Gas after the wheel route INT. Michigan basically played not to lose from that point forward. If they stayed aggressive on offense they could have scored 60

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well he'd have to start doing back flips after he scores for that to be a problem. 

My bad...he did it after the game.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Un fucking believe how bad the refs fucked Michigan over today, on MULTIPLE occasions. :fuckyou::bigfinger::finger:

Almost impossible to overcome that kind of fucking. Never seen anything like it, from beginning to end.

after the first pass interference call on Michigan, to be followed by a no call tackle on OSU I knew Michigan would be screwed.

• Like 1

1. OSU two penalties for six yards 
2. Michigan called for two PI's to extend OSU drives including the game tying drive. 
3. Grant Perry mugged on third down in OT no call
4. Last but not least Barrett stopped short on forth down. They didn't even measure it just gave them the first down. 

You can tell me sour grapes but Michigan was flagged multiple times to extend drives for them and to kill drives for us.

IMG_0249.PNG

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I was hunting but when I heard the score I figured the excuses would be flying from Wolverine fans. :lol:

You have been silent up until now. Wonder why.

3 minutes ago, Doos said:

I just got home from hunting.....pretty sure I said that in my first post. Just saw Harbaughs post game presser.....what a fucking baby.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I just got home from hunting.....pretty sure I said that in my first post. Just saw Harbaughs post game presser.....what a fucking baby.

You didn't watch the game. Why comment? 

Game was bullshit, zero question about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doos said:

You didn't watch the game. Why comment? 

Game was bullshit, zero question about it.

I saw the highlights and it appears to me the turnovers were the bigger problem....quit being a cunt like Harbaugh.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I saw the highlights and it appears to me the turnovers were the bigger problem....quit being a cunt like Harbaugh.

Jesus, nice job Jim. You have no clue what you're talking about but throw shit like that?

Give your head a shake. Unlikely I'll go out of my way to be friendly towards you again.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Doos said:

Jesus, nice job Jim. You have no clue what you're talking about but throw shit like that?

Give your head a shake. Unlikely I'll go out of my way to be friendly towards you again.

So the turnovers didn't matter and it's all on the officials and you're the telling me I can't comment even though the highlights showed all the plays in question yet I need to give  my a head a shake....they lost...get over it.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So the turnovers didn't matter and it's all on the officials and you're the telling me I can't comment even though the highlights showed all the plays in question yet I need to give  my a head a shake....they lost...get over it.

Sure they did, as did the impartial officiating. 

Call the guy a cunt who has gone out of his way to be friend to you, pretty amazing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Doos said:

Sure they did, as did the impartial officiating. 

Call the guy a cunt who has gone out of his way to be friend to you, pretty amazing. 

Gone out of your way to be my friend......good god get over yourself.

2 hours ago, Doos said:

He litterly hasn't posted since October. Simply said because MSU sucks. So he posts just to troll and he didn't even watch the game. 

1. Bogus PI to extend osu's game tying field goal on third and forever.

2. Point blank Barrett was stopped short on forth and two which would have ended the game in OT. 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He litterly hasn't posted since October. Simply said because MSU sucks. So he posts just to troll and he didn't even watch the game. 

1. Bogus PI to extend osu's game tying field goal on third and forever.

2. Point blank Barrett was stopped short on forth and two which would have ended the game in OT. 

I have said numerous times that Sparty sucks so save it you whiny fuck....my god you guys are pathetic. No wonder you gals love Harbaugh so much....he gives your tears validity. :lol:

BTW my last post was October 30th and it was the last post by anybody in this thread until today you fucking mook. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails