Check your account email address ×

Trump, Hubbard, and Dunning

Found an interesting article that shows why Trump has a cult-like following which is made possible by the Dunning - Kruger effect in conjunction with confirmation bias.  Also an article from back in May of 2016, written by none other than David Dunning:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/8/1/1785191/-Trump-s-base-mindset-cult-and-the-Dunning-Kruger-effect?detail=emaildkre

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-supporters-dunning-kruger-effect-213904

Trump_and_Hubbard.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

I love how the libtards come out all fired up on Monday's.   Makes for a good laugh.  

Or how they continue to believe that Hillary could never be responsible for Hillary losing.

6 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Found an interesting article that shows why Trump has a cult-like following which is made possible by the Dunning - Kruger effect in conjunction with confirmation bias.  Also an article from back in May of 2016, written by none other than David Dunning:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/8/1/1785191/-Trump-s-base-mindset-cult-and-the-Dunning-Kruger-effect?detail=emaildkre

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-supporters-dunning-kruger-effect-213904

Trump_and_Hubbard.jpg

Our token Dunning-Kruger....VERIFIED is Tool Kit.  Period.  Get with the fucking program!

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I love how the libtards come out all fired up on Monday's.   Makes for a good laugh.  

Yeah.  retards.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Or how they continue to believe that Hillary could never be responsible for Hillary losing.

Them to a T.  

Screenshot_20180718-095414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Teachable moment here.  Calling the opposition names such as 'libtard" will only solidify their opposition to Trump.  Didn't you just post a thread last week, "the left simply doesn't get it" which attempted to explain why such tactics would only backfire?  Either take your own advice or admit that it's an effective tactic, but one you just don't want the left to use because it indeed does work.  I mean, Trump himself was the ultimate attack dog and name caller pretty much all throughout Obama's presidency. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Teachable moment here.  Calling the opposition names such as 'libtard" will only solidify their opposition to Trump.  Didn't you just post a thread last week, "the left simply doesn't get it" which attempted to explain why such tactics would only backfire?  Either take your own advice or admit that it's an effective tactic, but one you just don't want the left to use because it indeed does work.  I mean, Trump himself was the ultimate attack dog and name caller pretty much all throughout Obama's presidency. 

Your inability to see how Trump was the pick is astounding though.  Wanna hint?  And IDGAF..this is it in a nutshell:  "Thanks Obama!"

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I don't think I'm changing any minds in here dude.   I'm talking on a national scale by people who claim to be unbiased, not some snowmobile forum with someone who obviously dislikes liberal policies and readily admits it.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

You mean like “deplorables”?

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well she is a criminal so locking criminals up is normally what happens  :dunno: 

No, that's just your confirmation bias talking.  You've been echoing in your echo chamber so long, that no new information can make it's way in.  Sad.

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

No, that's just your confirmation bias talking.  You've been echoing in your echo chamber so long, that no new information can make it's way in.  Sad.

What’s sad is you ignoring all the violence, lies and made up narratives from the left, and why. your side is going to lose, again, this fall.