Check your account email address ×

Republicans really wanted Hillary to be president

10 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

His leadership skills are fine, most people just arent smart enough to hear what he is saying. If he just touted the usual "Rah Rah!" shit he would be an awesome leader. Pull some old phrases like "If youre not with us, you are with the terrorists!" or " You didnt build that!" or "Ask not what your country can do for you! Ask what you can do for your country!" Then he would be a party darling! 

Ahh..."fine leadership skills".  Yes, very "Obamalike"...only Ron has a brain.  I don't buy into any party whose fan base tout some type of "intellectual elitism". Why couldn't Ron or why can't Rand come up with few lines that resonate with the "common folk"?  How hard can that be in this climate?  Maybe he needs new speech writers?  

We're all waiting...and the Dems appear to be forfeiting the 2020 election so.....  What's up with the Libertarians?  Time....itsa tickin'.  

Image result for well, were waiting

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh..."fine leadership skills".  Yes, very "Obamalike"...only Ron has a brain.  I don't buy into any party whose fan base tout some type of "intellectual elitism". Why couldn't Ron or why can't Rand come up with few lines that resonate with the "common folk"?  How hard can that be in this climate?  Maybe he needs new speech writers?  

We're all waiting...and the Dems appear to be forfeiting the 2020 election so.....  What's up with the Libertarians?  Time....itsa tickin'.  

Its called being conservative. :lol: Not surprise most dont subscribe. :bc: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You're literally saying Ron Paul should dumb down his message. You're an idiot!  :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Its called being conservative. :lol: Not surprise most dont subscribe. :bc: 

But you refer to being "conservative" in fiscal debates.  Which is it?  Or, do you think it can span a wide range to fit your profiles?

IMO....."Conservative Leadership" (for the purpose of this debate)= Weak leadership.  I consider Ron more like an graduate professor than a leader. Which brings me to the age old rule...those that can do, those that can't....well, you know.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But you refer to being "conservative" in fiscal debates.  Which is it?  Or, do you think it can span a wide range to fit your profiles?

IMO....."Conservative Leadership" (for the purpose of this debate)= Weak leadership.  I consider Ron more like an graduate professor than a leader. Which brings me to the age old rule...those that can do, those that can't....well, you know.

I dont think there are many real conservatives now, thats why i call them neo-conservatives (aka Neocons). One of the reasons i think most tax reforms are bullshit. It is in fact the libertarians who think taxation is theft. If you need a "leader" to explain this to you then you are most likely NOT a conservative. Fact is republicans dont want guys like Ron Paul or Pat Buchanan in "leadership" roles because essentially republicans are NOT conservative in a fiscal sense. Definitely not republican congressmen. War is not a conservative practice. taxation is not a conservative practice. censorship of rights is not a conservative practice. Interference in the government of other countries is not a conservative practice. But these are all republican practices.

Leaders lead by example, not talk one way and act another.   

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You're literally saying Ron Paul should dumb down his message. You're an idiot!  :lol:

"Literally"  That's 'literally" what I'm "saying".

I think you just made my argument even stronger.

Hey....thanks fucker!  :lol:

Messages need to be simple and easy to follow

Ron in 2012: "Restore America Now"  Trump: "Make America Great Again!"

See, technically, just subtle differences but one is a stronger tone and is far more inspiring to Americans.  Look at Obama's slogans in 2008.  Simple and inspiring, "Change". Rands in 2016 was "Defeat the Washington machine. Unleash the American dream."  Mhm.  

Look, the Libertarian viewpoints are good.  Well, damn good.  But they need really strong leadership to front it.  Fuck....they are up against DC and the media.  Johnson set them back a good ways which was a fucking shame.  Ron and Rand have share great talking points and good ideas but, they also share milquetoast leadership skilz. That's all there is to it.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And a lot of what RP says goes right over peoples heads.

The average American understands one thing , MY money.

Its overwhelmingly apparent that people are more interested in the hyperbole and emotional rhetoric than actual substance. No president has ever delivered us into a better situation, financially or socially. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well he's right look at trumps his message is dumbed down to the extreme and he's sitting in the big white house.  

I think Larry the Cable guy could be a shoe in for next president. but only if he runs in character. 

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well he's right look at trumps his message is dumbed down to the extreme and he's sitting in the big white house.  

Doesnt mean we should accept that kind of sound bite politics. And it certainly foesnt mean he would be a poor leader because of it.

Edited by Kivalo

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think Larry the Cable guy could be a shoe in for next president. but only if he runs in character. 

Be careful what you wish for.  Ten years ago this would ba an absurd statement.  But, we just got to chose between Trump and Hillary.

Aren't there towns electing pets as city administrators and mayors?  What gender are they?

smh...and giggling....just a little.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Be careful what you wish for.  Ten years ago this would ba an absurd statement.  But, we just got to chose between Trump and Hillary.

Aren't there towns electing pets as city administrators and mayors?  What gender are they?

smh...and giggling....just a little.

Rin tin Tin would make a great president!