Check your account email address ×

Lebron James.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i think you should be the one talking to her accountant, to avoid looking like an ass as usual. 

I was her acct...until she incorporated. 

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

And at @Snoslinger

You brought up the business tax you fucking moron.

Better call it a day...you are so triggered you cant remember what you posted 5 posts ago.

:lol:

it's obvious who's triggered here, and it's not me. you're the one who brought your wife's business write-offs into this conversation, not me  :dunno:

it's obvious who's triggered here, and it's not me. you're the one who brought your wife's business write-offs into this conversation, not me  :dunno:

You said why are we talking about business....

YOU brought up business.

Just now, DAVE said:

I was her acct...until she incorporated. 

:lol2:

and you obviously sucked at it, or didn't really understand wtf was going on :lol:

no worries, not understanding taxes happens to many people - rigid, racer....

they simply throw in some figures on a sheet, look at a chart, and voila!!!! no understanding of what just happened. 

and you obviously sucked at it, or didn't really understand wtf was going on :lol:

no worries, not understanding taxes happens to many people - rigid, racer....

they simply throw in some figures on a sheet, look at a chart, and voila!!!! no understanding of what just happened. 

Shes been audited 4 times in 25 yrs....3 times when I was her acct....never an issue.

Just admit youre wrong...just like you are about your bet with highmark.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what am i wrong about? 

well to be honest you don;t know how business expenses are written off in Canada so your statement while true in the states may not be there."

End of day whether an expense or charitable contribution your not getting 100% of anything "back" come tax time it just reduces your tax exposure.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well to be honest you don;t know how business expenses are written off in Canada so your statement while true in the states may not be there."

End of day whether an expense or charitable contribution your not getting 100% of anything "back" come tax time it just reduces your tax exposure.  

Is that not what i said?

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

only i looked at some of the canadian business expense rules  :news:

the chances that a canadian gets a 100% deduction, on typical business write-offs , is slim to none. 

So now you know what expenses my wife writes off?

• Platinum Contributing Member

i already explained it. there are caps on some of the expenses, some are based on a percentage of the expenses, etc. is this news to you as well?

Just wondering what expenses they were. I know there are caps on travel and dining. Very few others. And many people don't write off dining much if they don't entertain clients.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

nope, which i why i said typical. you're even too dumb to pick up on that. 

so your wife had only 100% i'm assuming ..

i already explained it. there are caps on some of the expenses, some are based on a percentage of the expenses, etc. is this news to you as well?

Slinger just keep working for someone else....

Thats free advice.

:bc: