Check your account email address ×

Racer and Frends....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Add ‘brown’ to ‘colored’ and it’s spot on for today’s Dumpers.....:news:

And it’s perfect for Dumpers like @xtralettucetomatoe580 who claim to care about racism while supporting Dump and pretending to be some sort of economic genius..... :lmao: Prioities bitch 👍

A3EBA7C5-B7FE-41A3-B6D8-4FD275CDE017.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

Your grasp of the English language is abysmal. On the bright side, you have something in common with the Trumpers in the lame ass meme. I mean seriously, its embarrassing when an adult can’t string together a coherent sentence. Your teachers failed you. Probably explains why you eat up a good narrative like a sheep. Hang your head in shame. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Add ‘brown’ to ‘colored’ and it’s spot on for today’s Dumpers.....:news:

And it’s perfect for Dumpers like @xtralettucetomatoe580 who claim to care about racism while supporting Dump and pretending to be some sort of economic genius..... :lmao: Prioities bitch 👍

A3EBA7C5-B7FE-41A3-B6D8-4FD275CDE017.jpeg

2016-08-17-3b186b10_large.jpg

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Your grasp of the English language is abysmal. On the bright side, you have something in common with the Trumpers in the lame ass meme. I mean seriously, its embarrassing when an adult can’t string together a coherent sentence. Your teachers failed you. Probably explains why you eat up a good narrative like a sheep. Hang your head in shame. 

He can’t hang his head in shame.  He’s got no fucking chin to stop the downward momentum.  He’d suck a hole in his neck!!!!!

• Haha 4

So ignorant.  Hard to believe how out of touch  some people are with what is going on around them.

not sure if they embrace these charectures    Out of fear or they are so stupid they actually believe it. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

He can’t hang his head in shame.  He’s got no fucking chin to stop the downward momentum.  He’d suck a hole in his neck!!!!!

He would break his neck :guzzle:

Just now, Zambroski said:

It is one of my biggest pet peeves when someone calls another dumb, yet they can’t even grasp the most simple concepts of grammar. Cue the “I was just typing fast on my phone” excuse... Jt is the same way. He calls people stupid all the time and doesn’t know the difference between border and boarder. Congrats @SnowRider, you’re as stupid as a flat earther. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It is one of my biggest pet peeves when someone calls another dumb, yet they can’t even grasp the most simple concepts of grammar. Cue the “I was just typing fast on my phone” excuse... Jt is the same way. He calls people stupid all the time and doesn’t know the difference between border and boarder. Congrats @SnowRider, you’re as stupid as a flat earther. 

You and JT are one in the same.  You’re right there with snake as the sites biggest hypocrite :lmao: 

Who gives a fuck it's the Internet :guzzle: only uptight assholes give a flying fuck STFU 

If it’s only the Internet, why do you lie about having a helicopter and a mahogany office shit eater? Suck start a shotgun, cum sponge. 

You and Momo have a lot in common.....just like you embellish yourself there Boy Bun :lmao: 

Mmkay, you can do better than a “No you are as dumb as Jt” comeback...

You’re all Dumpers bro..... :lol: Don’t forget Woolie and Tranny Boy :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, IDGAF about most other shit but when your whole miserable post is about flanking on other’s intelligence and it looks like a second grader pecked your shit out.  Hmmmm.....

...”...But it was autospell/autocorrect.”  

Yuh.  :lol:

Even now, look at Tooly’s “comeback” posts.  Smh...but,  “Intellectually elite!!”

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If it’s only the Internet, why do you lie about having a helicopter and a mahogany office shit eater? Suck start a shotgun, cum sponge. 

:fuckoff: you HipsterwanabeePawn POS, you're a fucking imbecile STFU :finger2: nobody gives a fuck about any of your oblivious stupidity :finger2: you are nothing but a gullible shitforbrains and everyone knows it 

• Thanks 1

Lol I know people here... They can and have backed up anything I have said here. SBYL...

:lol: You’re a stroke bro :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff: you HipsterwanabeePawn POS, you're a fucking imbecile STFU :finger2: nobody gives a fuck about any of your oblivious stupidity :finger2: you are nothing but a gullible shitforbrains and everyone knows it 

A triggered little cunt today. Poor perpetually full of lies Momo. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who is this directed at?  I'm trying to decide if it is me.