Check your account email address ×

Damnit Liberals!!!!111

Yacht owned by DeVos family vandalized

By Donald Judd

Updated 12:00 PM ET, Thu July 26, 2018

180312113656-01-betsy-devos-lead-image-e

Washington (CNN)A yacht owned by the family of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was vandalized early Sunday morning while moored in Huron, Ohio, police said.

Huron Police responded to a call early Sunday to find the SeaQuest, a 50-meter Westport superyacht reportedly valued at $40 million, had been untied from a dock at the Huron Boat Basin and set adrift. The boat's captain, Quintynn Botha, told police the boat's crew was able to regain control of the yacht but not before the drifting boat struck the dock, sustaining between $5,000 and $10,000 worth of damages in the process.
Police have contacted the boat basin and a nearby restaurant for any available video of the event, a police report says.
Huron Police Chief Bob Lippert confirmed to CNN Thursday that the DeVos family owns the yacht and that the education secretary wasn't in Huron at the time of the incident. Police have not yet acquired video of the vandalism, he added.

A spokesperson for DeVos did not immediately respond to a CNN request for comment.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know... But $40M and it isn’t sitting in the Caribbean or Ibiza seems like something a loser would do. 

read another article that said they have like 7 yachts so they prob have one in both the med and carribean as well.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know... But $40M and it isn’t sitting in the Caribbean or Ibiza seems like something a loser would do. 

This was the "baby" yacht", nigga. Real yacht is somewhere good. Got to keep it far from liberals and antifa.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

read another article that said they have like 7 yachts so they prob have one in both the med and carribean as well.  

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

This was the "baby" yacht", nigga. Real yacht is somewhere good. Got to keep it far from liberals and antifa.  

See? Dumb beta cheezehead. Billionaires dont just have one yacht!

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ooof.  Fuck the heat.  I could spend my life rolling on the Great Lakes and be good.

Some of us hooked up with the First Mate of a dude that takes care of his bosses 160 footer in PR years ago.  Had him bring us aboard.  Unfucking real.

Dude had great hash!  He was from some rag headed country.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

You "think" her family is loaded.....really? :lol:

He is pretty sharp. You cant fool him! I think that bitch has some money!:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You "think" her family is loaded.....really? :lol:

I'm just spitballing.  :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

He is pretty sharp. You cant fool him! I think that bitch has some money!:lol: 

Don't you fergeht it!  :watching: