Check your account email address ×

Flashback to Clapper lying about Existence of a FISA

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

So many of these fucks need to be rounded up for their public execution.  

Id be happy to see just long jail sentences.  Maybe then all this fucking TDS hysteria will die down when the public realizes 90% of it was fake and made up.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Id be happy to see just long jail sentences.  Maybe then all this fucking TDS hysteria will die down when the public realizes 90% of it was fake and made up.

Not me.  I think we've supported this clownery long enough.  Unless their "long jail sentences" are in Haiti or somewhere equivelent (or worse).  I've had about enough of this shit from our lying government and the MSM that has decided to protect them with lying rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

Not me.  I think we've supported this clownery long enough.  Unless their "long jail sentences" are in Haiti or somewhere equivelent (or worse).  I've had about enough of this shit from our lying government and the MSM that has decided to protect them with lying rhetoric.

I will admit hearing that cocksucker Brennan going on about Trump and how treasonous he was last week, made me a little pissed off.  These arrogant fucks, from him, clapper, Strzok, McCabe, Lynch, Comey, etc., and Clinton too all need to face a judge and soon.  That uranium deal needs a special investigator too.  Laura Ingraham laid out a pretty good case, and named the players, most of the same bastards who approved the deal, were the same people who twisted these investigations all up, and stalling congress, redacting everything, etc..  They all got paid.  Follow the money.  Like the simple question that was asked, under what circumstances can we possibly rationalize selling 20% of our uranium to Russia?   The same Russia that these cocksuckers are pointing fingers at Trump about because they had a productive summit meeting and calling him treasonous.  Its the most fantastically stupid rationalization imaginable.  But Slinger can still rationalize it.