Check your account email address ×

Sure, sounds like fun

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ontario's biggest export but yah OK :guzzle: 

You could be right? I was speaking of GM here in Oshawa. No product yet after next August. 

4 minutes ago, grggade said:

well in hindsight we should have let GM rot

It's a shell of its former self. Employees and product both. 

4 hours ago, irv said:

It's getting worse and worse all the time. Lack of officers, no more carding, etc, etc, etc, and this is what we get. Politicians and $$$$ and the current Nanny state we live in are the biggest reasons why. 

3 hours ago, irv said:

I said years ago, when I heard about the guns/violence in some U.S. states that it is only a matter of time before it comes North. There are many issues/reasons why it is happening now similar/same as in the U.S., but that doesn't help solve it. Even in the city I live in, we are way short staffed and the current Police Chief isn't helping one bit! I went to school with him and can't believe he even was allowed to become a cop, let alone the Chief! :guzzle:

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/levy-mayor-and-council-helped-create-this-mess?video_autoplay=true

4 hours ago, irv said:

It's getting worse and worse all the time. Lack of officers, no more carding, etc, etc, etc, and this is what we get. Politicians and $$$$ and the current Nanny state we live in are the biggest reasons why. 

Carding works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I want trump to bring auto mfg out of that country. It’s our cars. 

well that explains all the violence to the south of us . so it is,obomas fault he gave all that cash to auto manufactures to build all those new plants in Mexico with . all coming together now . thanks joe you miserable cunt 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well that explains all the violence to the south of us . so it is,obomas fault he gave all that cash to auto manufactures to build all those new plants in Mexico with . all coming together now . thanks joe you miserable cunt 

I don’t know what all that gibberish even means. Is there some poor mother fucker that gets stuck in a vehicle and has to listen to your nonsense? 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t know what all that gibberish even means. Is there some poor mother fucker that gets stuck in a vehicle and has to listen to your nonsense? 

you said it was because of the cars right? 

if it is the cars like you say in your post.  it must explaine the gun violence to our south right? 

if it is the cars it must be obomas fault for giving the car company's all the cash they used to build new cars in Mexico. 

only  following your logic