Check your account email address ×

Is president Trump already winning the trade wars

And that is exactly what we’ve been saying for weeks now. They have to pass a bowling ball size rock out their ass, we have to pass some gas equivalent to holding in a fart for too long. When it’s all done, their asshole is ripped wide open, and we feel much better reliving the pressure. Winning. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your both losing. Every fucking thing you buy will cost 10% more.

no one wins a trade war 

and less corps will have incentive to shop jobs to China.  yeah we know now you love the slants now that Trump is putting the screws to them.  

we have been loosing for fucking decades on trade a reset is long long overdue 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Your both losing. Every fucking thing you buy will cost 10% more.

no one wins a trade war 

How about you buy american you worthless fucking pile of shit.....then you dont have to pay any tariff 

You want taffifs fine I have supported them but not steel and aluminum. Target finished goods. If we are jetting killed on refrigerators taffif them, pick your finished products.

the Chinese will kill us. 

No one wins trade wars. Every American will pay more for everything

37 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You want taffifs fine I have supported them but not steel and aluminum. Target finished goods. If we are jetting killed on refrigerators taffif them, pick your finished products.

the Chinese will kill us. 

No one wins trade wars. Every American will pay more for everything

again China has been fucking us on trade for ever . this is long overdue .

I am 100% willing to pay more for what ever if it is built in north America no question 

• Gold Member

I just bought a new washer from Lowe’s.... got sick of the fucking HE bullshit not getting clothes clean and the constant seal wipe down that gets nasty....  

full fill non high efficiency top load washer....  it was way cheaper then the front loader low water using HE I bought during the obama years.

plus my 10% veteran discount and 4th of July sale made it pretty damn cheap to replace a working washer.....  even with the tariffs shit is just as cheap, if not cheaper to buy then during your average obama year.