Check your account email address ×

Gun Violence Protests in Chi Town..Dan Ryan Shut Down

State boys say they aren’t going to let anybody “trespass” on the freeway. This could get interesting.

http://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2018/07/catholic-priest-plans-to-inconvenience-thousands-of-innocent-people-on-dan-ryan-expressway-for-political-power-play/

Edited by Edmo

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Analer and Ballsack will you be there?

If I was going downtown today I would just get off I 57 at Halsted St. and navigate around the blockade.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If I was going downtown today I would just get off I 57 at Halsted St. and navigate around the blockade.

image.thumb.png.20e21093d6f4b42f5d47e4e4506359d5.png 

Social club meeting today with fellow gooombas?

• Haha 1

No but we had jobs in the city going today. One not very far from there. But we start at 6am so none of our guys were affected. 

I watched the whole thing on TV. I don't think they are going to have the results they want but one message I really agree with was to vote out all sitting elected leaders. Alot of long time blood suckers need to go. 

The negros did this in Boston a year or so back. A guy had a heart attack, and the ambulance took almost an hour to get him to the hospital. 

Someone will die over this bullshit. Sooner or later, someone will die. 

Police are such faggots. As long as it ain't their family, they will look the other way, or just ride it out, taking the overtime. 

If I was the State Police Colonel   I would warn anybody trying to block a highway, will be arrested on sight.    

I'd smash their heads in with riot batons. I would probably lose my job, 'cause the blacks would complain and riot, but they would not close any highway on my watch.                        

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The negros did this in Boston a year or so back. A guy had a heart attack, and the ambulance took almost an hour to get him to the hospital. 

Someone will die over this bullshit. Sooner or later, someone will die. 

Police are such faggots. As long as it ain't their family, they will look the other way, or just ride it out, taking the overtime. 

If I was the State Police Colonel   I would warn anybody trying to block a highway, will be arrested on sight.    

I'd smash their heads in with riot batons. I would probably lose my job, 'cause the blacks would complain and riot, but they would not close any highway on my watch.                        

On the bold: yea and.....

Obama fixed Chicago....wait no murders are down under trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

On the bold: yea and.....

Obama fixed Chicago....wait no murders are down under trump.

It has nothing to do with Trump besides check out his tweet from late May...he doesn't even realize it. :lol:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-tweets-quotes-chicago-htmlstory.html

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It has nothing to do with Trump besides check out his tweet from late May...he doesn't even realize it. :lol:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-tweets-quotes-chicago-htmlstory.html

Well considering CHI town is obama's hood its sad to see it being gang ridden in many areas.

Good on those wanting change to speak up, but like the natives here when you block road ways people just get more pissed off and dont listen.