Check your account email address ×

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Appointed by trump. Is he part of the “deep state” too? I mean he said no political bias from the IG report

My god that has to hurt

About the Clinton emails... He also said people made horrible judgment calls, and part of his retraining regimen deals directly with political bias. Obviously, it is a case of can’t prove bias, but we know it is there. Don’t be naive. 

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Appointed by trump. Is he part of the “deep state” too? I mean he said no political bias from the IG report

My god that has to hurt

Yeah it hurts :lmao:

you lost.. go lay down.. you are insignificant

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

My god that has to hurt

That's a :lies: I watched his press conference he never said that stop the :bullshit:

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

About the Clinton emails... He also said people made horrible judgment calls, and part of his retraining regimen deals directly with political bias. Obviously, it is a case of can’t prove bias, but we know it is there. Don’t be naive. 

Do you think this bias is one sided? What do you think we’d find in some of guiliani fbi cronies text messages?

28 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That's a :lies: I watched his press conference he never said that stop the :bullshit:

you may have watched the press conference but did you see the CNN talking points that followed ? every cunt knows that us all that really matters 

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Do you think this bias is one sided? What do you think we’d find in some of guiliani fbi cronies text messages?

Same fucking shit. See that’s the difference. My complaints don’t end at the aisle. Fucking hack. The bias against Trump by the FBI is as transparent as it gets. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Same fucking shit. See that’s the difference. My complaints don’t end at the aisle. Fucking hack. The bias against Trump by the FBI is as transparent as it gets. 

So what are you going to do about it? Odd I don’t recall seeing one fucking complaint about anti-hillary fbi situations. So save your fake bipartisan bullshit

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So what are you going to do about it? Odd I don’t recall seeing one fucking complaint about anti-hillary fbi situations. So save your fake bipartisan bullshit

FBI saved her ass so clearly there was no anti hillary bias going on.  No one wanted to end up dead  :snack:

Edited by Angry ginger

Just now, Angry ginger said:

FBI saved her ass so clearly there was no anti hillary bias going on.  No one wanted to end up dead :snack:

if by "saved her ass" you mean helped cost her the election, then yeah, I would agree.

Comey is fucked either way. The republicans are convinced he’s a Democrat operative and the democrats believe he threw the election for Hillary. This is fun to watch. Dunce caps for both sides. 

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if by "saved her ass" you mean helped cost her the election, then yeah, I would agree.

Being charged with the crimes she should have been she would not have been president anyways so they gave her a fighting chance.  

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Being charged with the crimes she should have been she would not have been president anyways so they gave her a fighting chance.  

I'm pretty sure you thought the result of all that was justified?