Check your account email address ×

Had a friendly conversation with a member of an outlaw motorcycle club yesterday

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Funny mine are not . Arrests are , even if charges were dropped or continued without a finding. Tickets , no.

Youre a fucking idiot dude.....I have had several background checks run and they all come back with every ticket I have ever received. Also the prosecutor I sat with pulled up my rap sheet instantly and everything I have ever been cited for was on there including my juvenile record and charges I had received but had dropped. Its all there

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah yes it is you fucking half wit assfucked retard. Every ticket I have received since turning 18 is on my record except the one I fought and won.... and I have been given copies my record and reviewed it personally with a County attorney .....you are just as fucking dumb as they come

Just curious. Do you have to provide a copy of your driving record as a condition of employement?  Updated annually?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just curious. Do you have to provide a copy of your driving record as a condition of employement?  Updated annually?  

I do not now....no. I did however when I initially applied. The company does not insure me to operate a company vehicle offsite so I would imagine that is why I dont have to submit a driving record

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I just got a copy of my record  ( from every state I ever lived in ) a few yrs ago while filing paperwork to be able to get into Canada. Not 1 had tickets on it.

:lol: 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah....I have lipped off to many police officers......I have a fucking record 2 miles long you idiot :lol: you think I was nice to all them cops

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have never been arrested. I have been ticketed for misdemeanors more times than I can recall. Anything else you fucking idiot?

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A ticket isn't a record ya fucking moron. I think Tom is wrong then you are smarter then that. You are fucking dirt stupid.

Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Does the F in F7Ben represent Fraudulent, or Fake? 

Just now, Im4snow said:

Bahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

Does the F in F7Ben represent Fraudulent, or Fake? 

Oh please latch on to this you brain dead cocksucker......call me a liar....in fact lets put some cash on it

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I do not now....no. I did however when I initially applied. The company does not insure me to operate a company vehicle offsite so I would imagine that is why I dont have to submit a driving record

I had to submit a complete driving record to the company I am contracted through for this consulting job. The record went back 42 years. Not one single entry. Zip, nada. 

The HR gal laughed and said I was the first male who had wver submitted a driving record this clean. :lol: 

i just had to submit a second one this week. I guess its an annual requirement. 

I dont drive any company equipment at any time. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I had to submit a complete driving record to the company I am contracted through for this consulting job. The record went back 42 years. Not one single entry. Zip, nada. 

The HR gal laughed and said I was the first male who had wver submitted a driving record this clean. :lol: 

i just had to submit a second one this week. I guess its an annual requirement. 

I dont drive any company equipment at any time. 

My Dad had to for the city and it was because they had to insure him to operate city vehicles. 

Just now, f7ben said:

My Dad had to for the city and it was because they had to insure him to operate city vehicles. 

I had to pass a hair follicle test as a condition of employment.  And submit to random UA’s. Those are getting harder and harder to study for. Hahaha

I had to pass a hair follicle test as a condition of employment.  And submit to random UA’s. Those are getting harder and harder to study for. Hahaha

The only time we do hair is if your results of your UA come back inconclusive which usually happens if you drink too much water and its too dilute. 

Just now, f7ben said:

The only time we do hair is if your results of your UA come back inconclusive which usually happens if you drink too much water and its too dilute. 

There is a very fine line on dilution. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Passing random UA’s is an art form. Some people have it down. 

I havent had a random in about 4 years......I guess I dont go on vacation enough :lol: 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A lot of industry has stopped testing for week here. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You guys have it easy. Try getting a background check for billable services through insurance companies and malpractice insurance. 

No problem. I can easily pass any background check. The worst thing I have ever done in my life is post on this forum. :news: 

No problem. I can easily pass any background check. The worst thing I have ever done in my life is post on this forum. :news: 

THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS GNOME

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Love you too Ben. 

PS. The pics from the concerts last week were awesome. 

I dont recall sending you any pics??????? hmmmm

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Funny mine are not . Arrests are , even if charges were dropped or continued without a finding. Tickets , no.

Have you ever heard of any tough cops?