Check your account email address ×

Forum software update

ckf

• 2 weeks later...
On August 21, 2016 at 10:42 AM, ckf said:

Update is done. Let me know if you notice any bugs.

I know one thing that's different is posting pictures when you use the URL insert media thing is different I used to just be able to drop in the link and it worked now I need to edit out the string and add the jpg. On the old version you did not or on TBP which must still be on the old version at least on my iPad using Chrome :) 

On September 1, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Momorider said:

I know one thing that's different is posting pictures when you use the URL insert media thing is different I used to just be able to drop in the link and it worked now I need to edit out the string and add the jpg. On the old version you did not or on TBP which must still be on the old version at least on my iPad using Chrome :) 

Update fixed this issue :) 

The thing that happens is say i quote someone....and then change my mind not to....i cant erase quote if ive hit the quote button already....and the quote stays till i use it....and even then it stays sometimes.

Just now, Dave said:

The thing that happens is say i quote someone....and then change my mind not to....i cant erase quote if ive hit the quote button already....and the quote stays till i use it....and even then it stays sometimes.

I just did a search on the IPS forum and couldn't find anything.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Ah well...i will have to live with it. :(

If you hover over the quote box a box with 4 arrows should appear in the upper left. Place your curse on the box and click on it, then hit your delete key.

Capture.JPG

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you hover over the quote box a box with 4 arrows should appear in the upper left. Place your curse on the box and click on it, then hit your delete key.

Capture.JPG

This what my screen looks like.....

Screenshot_2016-09-03-12-52-56_zpsjo0tej

Screenshot_2016-09-03-12-53-03_zpszmnmwf