Check your account email address ×

USS Liberty.

You have to understand this was a Coordinated effort between our government and the Israelis they were people in our government that wanted to go to war with Egypt as well

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have to understand this was a Coordinated effort between our government and the Israelis they were people in our government that wanted to go to war with Egypt as well

That may or may not be.....but the fact remains the Zionists attacked our ship....and then attacked the life rafts in an attempt to kill all witnesses 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Our dearest Ally. Where would we be without them?

I know where we wouldnt be.........in the middle east. That would suck because then the mooslims would all be here chopping our heads off

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know where we wouldnt be.........in the middle east. That would suck because then the mooslims would all be here chopping our heads off

Yep, we would be dead and without our heads by now. And... When... What again do they do for us?

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Yep, we would be dead and without our heads by now. And... When... What again do they do for us?

They buy guns and bombs from us with our own money too.....dont forget that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Maybe the Israelis were just doing the Liberty a favour by trying to stop it before it sailed off the edge of the world?

Those sailors in the lifeboats they shot to shit were never going to make the edge of the world so I dont think that theory holds much water so to speak !111

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They buy guns and bombs from us with our own money too.....dont forget that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Oh yes. I love that. Just like God prophesized many thousand years ago. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh yes. I love that. Just like God prophesized many thousand years ago. 

It says right in the bible......Though shalt permit the Rosensteins and the Mendlebaums to permeate thy government and hold sway over thy politicians .......it also say that you shalt give them your wealth so they may purchase sticks and spears and drones and tomohawk missiles from thy weapons manufacturers......it says that shit

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It says right in the bible......Though shalt permit the Rosensteins and the Mendlebaums to permeate thy government and hold sway over thy politicians .......it also say that you shalt give them your wealth so they may purchase sticks and spears and drones and tomohawk missiles from thy weapons manufacturers......it says that shit

My favorite part of the Bible, returnicus 30-1. W.E Screwum and Howe shall return to the land of Israel and lay waste to the children of palestine. They shall rule the world with the wealth and resource of the fat and stupid Christians of the west. Using their stupid fat assisus to do their bidding.

But say that in an English/Latin voice. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Stir up shit in the ME so we have an excuse for all the shit we do