Check your account email address ×

California is at it again

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And?   I'll bet i pay 5 times or more in taxes than you.   What does that say about you and me?

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're still a couple of douches no matter how many taxes you pay

Hey at least I don't fuck around on my wife.   As far as I'm concerned that puts me miles ahead of you.  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

By the way Iowa is better than Wisconsin and has a lower percentage of population on snap.  Oops.  Remove the farm subsidies and we would probably lead the nation. :lmao: what an idiot.   Comes at me about Iowa without realizing his own state is worse.  

www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/361668/

966724856.jpg

cf89185a3.jpg

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

By the way Iowa is better than Wisconsin and has a lower percentage of population on snap.  Oops. 

Only because Snowrider is in Wisconsin. Thats the only reason... 

59 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And?   I'll bet i pay 5 times or more in taxes than you.   What does that say about you and me?

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By the way Iowa is better than Wisconsin and has a lower percentage of population on snap.  Oops.  Remove the farm subsidies and we would probably lead the nation. :lmao: what an idiot.   Comes at me about Iowa without realizing his own state is worse.  

www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/361668/

966724856.jpg

cf89185a3.jpg

Talk about missing the point.... :lmao: You support Repug policies that make states takers.......i support policies that tend to make states givers......ironic given you Repugs consider yourselves economic Einstein’s... :lmao: 

And you’re totally clueless :lol: 

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hey at least I don't fuck around on my wife.   As far as I'm concerned that puts me miles ahead of you.  

So how do you justify your man crush on Dump....:news:

More self inflicted hypocrisy from Skidmark :lmao:   

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Talk about missing the point.... :lmao: You support Repug policies that make states takers.......i support policies that tend to make states givers......ironic given you Repugs consider yourselves economic Einstein’s... :lmao: 

And you’re totally clueless :lol: 

Yet your state is still worse than Iowa.   Is it more conservative than Iowa?

Reality is I support no state getting more money back then they kick in.   Just because the statistic show a certain way doesn't mean I agree that it should continue.  

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So how do you justify your man crush on Dump....:news:

More self inflicted hypocrisy from Skidmark :lmao:   

I support Trump's policies.   I guess we've learned to look past Presidential indiscretions from past leaders.   You know like JFK and Clinton.  :lol:  

I use to be a big values voter.   Discussed it on here a number of times.   I'm not afraid to admit that.   Many of Romney's policies I didn't like but I thought he was a decent man.   I supported that and it got nowhere.   Now I will readily admit I will only support policies as long as the candidate hasn't committed crimes.   I've also stated before if Trump is found guilty of crimes or even if there is sufficient evidence to show me he has yet he gets off because he is POTUS I will renounce my support of him but not his policies because in today's politics those are larger than the candidate.  

Plenty on Trump I don't like on things he said in the past but what I do respect is him standing up for what is wrongly being said and portrayed about him.  

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA