Check your account email address ×

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

rwws hire a plumber with a very bad reputation to fix some leaks in the kitchen. He comes in, doesn’t fix the original leaks, creates many bigger leaks, more damages. Upon being embarrassed by it all, they pretend that was why they hired him. “ to blow things up”

fucking comical :lol:

Another retarded analogy. Now thats comical. 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  I don't think much will come of it though.  The goal is being reached as far as I'm concerned......crushing the Liberal fascism that has taken over the country is becoming reality.  DC will be harder to crack.  R's don't want Trump to turn on them the way D's are being turned on.  Keeping Mueller in place is their desire also.  HOWEVER, they too forget something...it's the citizens who get to fucking decide.  And we are deciding Mueller needs to go away.  The next six years are going to be interesting.

But from a short-term, purely selfish stand point, I CANNOT WAIT to see the DNC primary debates.  HOLY FUCKING SHIT-SHOW WITH A RUSTY CHAINSAW!!!!!!  :lol: 

I want indictments and convictions.  We’ll see.  The shit that theses people orchestrated cannot be given a pass.  Just my not so humble opinion, and a bit short of a throat slashing.  :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

rwws hire a plumber with a very bad reputation to fix some leaks in the kitchen. He comes in, doesn’t fix the original leaks, creates many bigger leaks, more damages. Upon being embarrassed by it all, they pretend that was why they hired him. “ to blow things up”

fucking comical :lol:

See, Spinner.  Toldja!  Avid watcher!

:lol:

Related image

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I want indictments and convictions.  We’ll see.  The shit that theses people orchestrated cannot be given a pass.  Just my not so humble opinion, and a bit short of a throat slashing.  :bc: 

I'd love it and it'd really show we are starting to clean up this fucking idiotic mess in DC.  I just don't ever see it getting that clean.  We just need to keep throwing cholorine in the pool every few years to keep it from stagnating.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

We need to impeach him to find out what he did.

If her, Pelosi and the Indian aren't on stage for the Dem debates....I'll be dissappointed.  Sure, there will still be an abundance of idiotic comedy.  But those three are headlining material!  :lol:

You all had grand visions of corruption being gone, more transparency, more honesty and instead you got trump, everything you despised on steroids 

now you  want to claim it’s what you wanted, why you hired him???? 

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You all had grand visions of corruption being gone, more transparency, more honesty and instead you got trump, everything you despised on steroids 

now you  want or claim it’s what you wanted, why you hired him???? 

I had visions of Trump doing exactly what he is doing; tearing down a legacy, exposing the government and it's misdeeds, and bringing us back to the forefront in the world.

Check, check, and check.

Sucks to be on the wrong side of that doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

I had visions of Trump doing exactly what he is doing; tearing down a legacy, exposing the government and it's misdeeds, and bringing us back to the forefront in the world.

Check, check, and check.

Sucks to be on the wrong side of that doesn't it?

Imagine that.  The guy is keeping his word, and the shit suspected was happening is being exposed.  Next thing I really want to see is that smug smirk wiped off of Brennan and Clappers faces.

47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup

The Trump family doing the perp walk is going glorious.  

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup

The Trump family doing the perp walk is going glorious.  

$100?

And that's $100 American, not that $.75 cents shit you have up there.

Edited by Snake

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

$100?

And that's $100 American, not that $.75 cents shit you have up there.

ICEVAG! doesn't make bets.  He just makes incredibly ignorant proclamations in the internet hoping they will come true.