Check your account email address ×

2017 economic census

• Platinum Contributing Member

US dept of commerce. Any one else get ione of these ridiculous things. 

go to website , your response is required by law. 

Survey will take on average between 42 minutes and 5 hrs and 36 minutes. 

Are these people out of their fucking minds. Like I have the attn. span to take a 5 hr survey. I don't even eat pussy for 5 hrs.

I'd throw that shit in the fucking trash. You want 5 hours of my time ......charge me with a crime or pay me. Those are your options

This country can take its fucking civic duty and shove it up its ass.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'd treat it the same as I treat the AG statistics survey.  Right in the wood stove!  Damn they waste alot of paper on little ole me.

I got summoned for jury duty like 6 years ago .......I responded with a bunch of ignorant racist shit and never heard another word about it :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I got summoned for jury duty like 6 years ago .......I responded with a bunch of ignorant racist shit and never heard another word about it :lol: 

Best way to do it. And if ever charged with a crime ask for trial by judge. You don't want to be judged by 12 people who are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

• Haha 3

I hope Congress spends another extra trillion or so next year so I can make a shit ton of money. Sell my biz and pocket the money and buy a weed farm. 

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Best way to do it. And if ever charged with a crime ask for trial by judge. You don't want to be judged by 12 people who are too stupid to get out of jury duty.

Holy fuck.:lol::lol:

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I went in and answered with complete honesty about my feeling about cops and   I was told I could go and did not have to go back to the pool room 

52 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

only if you can afford a affluent lawyer . those kids all hang together and your fate is decided long before trial .

if you have some shit bag best to go with 12 all you need is 1