Check your account email address ×

Trae Crowder on Iran Deal

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That guy is fucking awesome :lol: probably 200x smarter than Jordan Peterson 

So you think the Iran deal was a good deal that was working? 

I don't think Trump got rid of it for good reasons, but I think the deal sucked. It was a treaty that Obama went around congress to get an agreement on as he knew they'd never agree to the terms he came up with. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

So you think the Iran deal was a good deal that was working? 

I don't think Trump got rid of it for good reasons, but I think the deal sucked. It was a treaty that Obama went around congress to get an agreement on as he knew they'd never agree to the terms he came up with. 

I think none of it fucking matters one bit. The only part of it that was good was that it placed us on a diplomatic level with a country that we have had an adversarial tone with for 4 decades or longer. The only reason anyone thinks it was a bad deal is because the Zionists hate it and they will oppose any diplomatic ties between the Iran and anyone Israel pulls the strings on.

In your own words tell me what difference pulling out of the Iran deal will make for the US? When you are done I will tell you why in my own words I think it matters not in the least and is actually quite damaging. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think none of it fucking matters one bit. The only part of it that was good was that it placed us on a diplomatic level with a country that we have had an adversarial tone with for 4 decades or longer. The only reason anyone thinks it was a bad deal is because the Zionists hate it and they will oppose any diplomatic ties between the Iran and anyone Israel pulls the strings on.

In your own words tell me what difference pulling out of the Iran deal will make for the US? When you are done I will tell you why in my own words I think it matters not in the least and is actually quite damaging. 

My only hope is they sign a new deal. One that ends the Iranian nuke program and is signed by Congress.  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My only hope is they sign a new deal. One that ends the Iranian nuke program and is signed by Congress.  

Trump not only pulled out but is re-instating sanctions. Nobody ever talks about the extent of those sanctions but that doesnt send a good message. The Iranians were on TV burning a picture of an American flag chanting "Death to America" I hope this works out for Trump, I really do. Because if this ends up in some type of military action I think every American should be pissed. Starting shit where there wasnt any is not the sign of a strong leader.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

Not sure that would help. 

Nuking Israel would do the world a YUGE favor. 

Edited by Nazipigdog

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It would help us stay the fuck out of a bunch of wars.....thats for sure

agree 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump not only pulled out but is re-instating sanctions. Nobody ever talks about the extent of those sanctions but that doesnt send a good message. The Iranians were on TV burning a picture of an American flag chanting "Death to America" I hope this works out for Trump, I really do. Because if this ends up in some type of military action I think every American should be pissed. Starting shit where there wasnt any is not the sign of a strong leader.  

Getting rid of the sanctions was the best path towards changing the hearts and minds of the younger generation coming up in Iran - those most likely to embrace “western culture” and denounce fundamentalist extremism.  So much for that effort I guess.

17 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Getting rid of the sanctions was the best path towards changing the hearts and minds of the younger generation coming up in Iran - those most likely to embrace “western culture” and denounce fundamentalist extremism.  So much for that effort I guess.

Israel and the west have no interest in a modern moderate Iran......that flies in the face of keeping boogey men alive so you can justify trillion dollar military budgets and blowing up brown people all over the world

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Israel and the west have no interest in a modern moderate Iran......that flies in the face of keeping boogey men alive so you can justify trillion dollar military budgets and blowing up brown people all over the world

We need to build 30 or so military bases in Iran. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

At first I thought this was just a side effect that was perhaps unfortunate but not important enough to GAF about,  but after reading your post I’m starting to think it’s central to the design.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

At first I thought this was just a side effect that was perhaps unfortunate but not important enough to GAF about,  but after reading your post I’m starting to think it’s central to the design.  

I realize you are kinda young but we have been installing militant merciless tyrant regimes in the region for decades. This was by design. Destabilization keeps us active in imperialism and gives then enough of a boogeyman to keep people voting for it. Just look at the bed wetting pussies around here ready to deploy others children over whatever CNN or Fox runs on the evening news. All they have to do is run a MASSIVE THREAT LEVEL 5 graphic and woolie is pissing himself and ready for war :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I realize you are kinda young but we have been installing militant merciless tyrant regimes in the region for decades. This was by design. Destabilization keeps us active in imperialism and gives then enough of a boogeyman to keep people voting for it. Just look at the bed wetting pussies around here ready to deploy others children over whatever CNN or Fox runs on the evening news. All they have to do is run a MASSIVE THREAT LEVEL 5 graphic and woolie is pissing himself and ready for war :lol:

yes the world is MUCH safer since we ousted those evil dictators!!!!!

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Umm. There is no Iranian nuke program, you fucking dummy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not immediately.   There is a 60 day period for renegotiating then if nothing new comes the sanctions go into effect after another 180 days.   Trump wants congress involved which it should be with something of this magnatude.